Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game graphic style?

ENIGMAX

@enigm@xâ„¢:

> Ok, so tell us what is your game graphic style of choice and why?  :O

i love sidescrolling games cuz they bring back memoies of playing sonic and trying to finish the fuking last boss with 1 ring lol. and then theres mario, contra, metal slug, ghouls n ghosts. these are all good sidescrolling games they are usaly fun and entertaining with their 8-bit gore and such is interesting

@NlNj@-T3CH:

> i love sidescrolling games cuz they bring back memoies of playing sonic and trying to finish the fuking last boss with 1 ring lol. and then theres mario, contra, metal slug, ghouls n ghosts. these are all good sidescrolling games they are usaly fun and entertaining with their 8-bit gore and such is interesting

Man, i hated that last level of sonic! i prefer side scrolling also, brings back memories.

(btw, do you mean ghosts n goblins, instead of ghouls and ghosts?)

I'm partial to Isometric.

It's more unique, especially for an MMORPG, not seeing many games that are Isometric, but the ones that have been, are pretty cool. MMORPG + Isometric = Win.

If you're talking about console games, I'd have to say 3-D. Skies of Arcadia was a good release, and The World Ends With You was awesome too. (My favorite games o.o)

Definately going to have to go with 2d. I miss the days when story was more important than graphics, for the most part. A great example of this in my opinion is Final Fantasy 6\. 2d graphics, but amazing storyline. Thats the main reason i picked eclipse to develop a game with, it brought back that nostalgia factor, while providing a constantly evolving engine.