Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone made a good Eclipse RMXP game?

My question is basically what the title says: Has **any** Eclipse game with RMXP resources ever turned out good? I mean, any at all.

By good, I mean:
At least 20/7 server host
Paperdolled
Balanced combat
15 players + per day

I know Rebellion turned out pretty popular… but the creator stole from a bunch of resources(and didn't give any credit if memory serves), and I'm not even sure it's made with Eclipse.

@HailBlazR:

> I know Rebellion turned out pretty popular… but I'm not even sure it's made with Eclipse.

It was and it had like 30 players online at once. (when it was at it's prime) He kinda ditch that project and he's working on a new game - Super Mario Online.

OH YEAH. Stalwart's tale. That was an awesome game, but you keep making new versions of it. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

• 2 weeks later...
Luckly im not one of them… i would alredy have posted my WIP but always when im going to post.. it comes a new ee with stuff not compatibel with the last one... (2.7 = maps and items + grap encrypt).. so always i need to start something from scratch...
im working on my game since the first ee came out... (3 or 2,5 years ago)
I use RMXP but i do detail every single map and my scripts & story are very original (from my point of view).