Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Third World War

Kusy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> USA want to invade Iran and Russia don't like that also China are backing Russia aswell.

i read this and loled… are?

> your thinking the holocaust was a war. but a few good thousand(50k up) would be a good drop for economic reasons.

did you just justify the holocaust

will your a nazi

i didn't justify it, but the kid said millions die. millions don't die. not in a war. im not worried to much about the 4 horsemen shit. if the mayans were all mighty then why didn't they have all the shit we have done in the passed 200 years? and, if you ever think about it, has there been any diseases that has popped up since WWII. :). manmade.

Back on tracks - I don't say the real war have started allready. As I sayde - Russia is now experimenting how far they can go without anyone reacting. In Georgia lays the last (If I remember right) european pipeline with gas and oil that is NOT controlled by Russia at some point. It's realy easy for them to cut of fuel and gas for certain countries.

And - China is not that prorussian anymore.
@kender:

> has there been any diseases that has popped up since WWII

You know it… You love it... and now all together!
AIDS!

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> You know it… You love it... _You got it…_ and now all together!
> AIDS!

Corrected your quote.

Right now, as long as Russia isn't choking and throttling any economies or causing mass destruction I don't see the problem. People may just be getting hyped up over nothing (we are good at that). But don't think I'm saying Russia can do what ever they want. It sounds like Russia is a newborn finding the limits it's mother allows (NATO). Although this does surprise me why would Russia feel the need to do this now?

i really hope that bush gets assasinated sometime soon lol. Hes done nothing but hurt our country. He also made the rest of the world hate us. And not to mention that he started the iraqi war. Hes such a dick head. Hes actually the secound worst president ever in us history.

im going to go on and guess your 11, MAYBE 12\. for one, a president doesn't make decisions, their political figures, not decision makers. hes almost out of office, he didn't start the war. presidents can't start wars, they can only request one be started. the world doesn't hate us, they rely on us for shit, only reason Russia isn't taking us out, is because our land is to rich for them to destroy. No sense in saying someone is a dickhead, without talking to them. if your going to gripe about bullshit, thats on your beliefs, which are no doubt your parents beliefs. then refrain from doing it. if you need for proof, www.google.com.

ok i dont want to get in an argument but i have been to japan and thailand. Japan hatefully discriminated my family for being american and Well, Thailand we stayed at a tousand dollar a night resort so they liked us lol. BTW: im thirteen…

@slym:

> ok i dont want to get in an argument but i have been to japan and thailand. Japan hatefully discriminated my family for being american and Well, Thailand we stayed at a tousand dollar a night resort so they liked us lol. BTW: im thirteen…

damn. i was really close. and you get people in the US that hate japenese people,blacks,hispanics. its called Racism.

@kender:

> the world doesn't hate us,

you sure about that? just because they rely on you for shit doesnt mean they like you. you rely on other countries for your oil, but do you like those countrys? maybe, maybe not. the point is just because you rely on someone for something doent mean you have to like them