Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Third World War

Kusy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the europen one - not in the USA. Georgia is a country in europe (I know you were joking Admiral but just to be clear). Russia has invaded Georgia few days ago. I think they stopped the attack but they are just checking how far the Europen Union and Nato will let them go. And if EU and Nato will screw up (let them take Georgia) they probobly will start the expansion - at least that's what I think. Just like the europe allowed the Third Reich to take Austria. There is a regular war and people dont know about it… great - I love you americans. jk. Just wach some news.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> In the europen one - not in the USA. Georgia is a country in europe (I know you were joking Admiral but just to be clear). Russia has invaded Georgia few days ago. I think they stopped the attack but they are just checking how far the Europen Union and Nato will let them go. And if EU and Nato will screw up (let them take Georgia) they probobly will start the expansion - at least that's what I think. Just like the europe allowed the Third Reich to take Austria. There is a regular war and people dont know about it… great - I love you americans. jk. Just wach some news.

It's amazing that not too many people (in the US) realize what's going on in other parts of the world….

Also, afew hours ago, Russia said they will cease military action, but will still have their troops all over Georgia.

Just remember people; Russia, China, US, Israel, Iran(probably) Palestine, and some more countries, all have Nuclear missiles....

(Good thing I know just about everything there is on how to survive a nuclear disaster xD)

@Desiderium:

> Come on.
> I'm a 14 year old kid, and I can realise that no war is worth millions of people dying.
> I wish they'd let someone with half a Ducking brain run these countries.

For one, wars are not only fought to watch people die, wars have kept the balance of supplies and shit for their countries to survive for many years. how do you think we still have oil. 2\. it helps control population, who cares if a few dozen are killed, its not millions. your thinking the holocaust was a war. but a few good thousand(50k up) would be a good drop for economic reasons. the political leaders are doing a great job running this country and others as of right now. if you think like that, you'll be ignorant just like the rest of the population.