Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What inspired your username?

The Oracle

ello. i'm wondering what inspired what inspired most of your usernames. here's my story:

at school i was always joking  that my VERY bright (almost radioactive) yellow/green gap hoodie gave me the power to predict the future. and thus, The Oracle was born.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my orginal name was KingLink (being LOZ fan boi complting OOT in just over 60 hours played time completed every LOZ etc)
when my firend started a DF2 clan i was in two at the same time (against the rules) and Rogue was born
i started writing the Blessed realm chronicles and Nero was one of the books (which my MMO is based)
on WOW Nero was taken and Neri was born

yea. i'm trying to pwn every single loz game so far. (i've done almost 3 so far) Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and i just need to kill Vaati in Minish Cap. That may seen like a little, but that's one zelda game for every 4 years of my life xD.

right now i'm doing Majora's Mask. i'm halfway thru

-edit-

@Elder i can just guess what it was. lol

I was thinking of a cool little game studios name for myself, and to use as a username. So I thought of like, Ace Games, Ace Gaming, then flipped it around and said… Gaming Ace! I liked it. Even tho I'm not an intense gamer and i don't ace everyone and pwn its purrty cool i thought.

I was a hyper-active kiddie, just learning the internet and it's wonders, so I was hopped up on internet terms such as j00, R0fl, l337, and of course l0lz! I was exited when I found this place so I just put l0lz! as my username. XD

@Robin:

> My username wasn't inspired. I lack an imagination.

Epic

Ok, here we go.

Monowolf00- My friends name on runescape(yes runescape) was wolfbuster, and i decided to try and copy him, so i got Monowolf00.

Ht123-H is the initial for my first name, and T is the initial for my middle name. I put 123 because it rhymes.H= Henry T=Thomas

Neku-I got hooked on TWEWY, so umm…..there.

Waffles!- Who doesnt love waffles?

@Reguba:

> Well, I used to read the Red Wall book series and the name Reguba was actually a name given to a warrior of some town. So thats about it lol.

I always thought you just didnt know how to spell rutabaga…

I used to love the elements fire and ice so when i first started my game i used Tundra Blaze.
(not on these forums though)
Then as i got oder I thought it sounded dumb.
I love wolves and playing as a ranger character hiding in shadows and stuff...
so i thought shadow wolf... then quickly realized lots of people are obsesed with wolves and shadows(usually refering to ninjas i assume) so when i started playing Morrowind something gave me the idea to throw them together but keep the two "W"s and I prefer archaic spellings so i used u for wulf instead of o like wolf.

Thus was born, the Shadowwulf.
I googled shadowwulf for years and nothing showed up.
more recently someone in WoW started using it, then some really bad gfx "artist"(i use that term loosely) started using it.

I wonder.. if i copywrite it, can i make them stop using it? lol

Edit: for a little while i made my name say "The Pink Power Ranger" because i stumbled across something about Amy Jo Johnson.
I used to lover the MMPW when i was a kid.
Though people would think it was funny but it seemed to go unnoticed.
(did you know she tried to be a singer?)

basically because im british and british people in american films are always cockney london mobsters called spike or wierd white haired vampires with crappy english accents…originally it was alanspike or in my mind alan the only british guy

@Spike:

> basically because im british and british people in american films are always cockney london mobsters called spike or wierd white haired vampires with crappy english accents…originally it was alanspike or in my mind alan the only british guy

I thought it was because you got nailed! Just Kidding….

@Spike:

> basically because im british and british people in american films are always cockney london mobsters called spike or wierd white haired vampires with crappy english accents…originally it was alanspike or in my mind alan the only british guy

Sometimes I feel depressed that I don't fill that stereotype.

American people are always surprised when they hear my nortern accent xD

Z is one of the least commonly used letters

U least common vowel

L I needed a bridge

E most common letter

L I don't know about this one

O liked this letter

A as in apple (what I was eating at the time)

N I cant really remember where this came from

edit
Pronunciation: Zoo lee an