Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the average age of people using Eclipse?

StingRay200

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rithy58:

> lol I can't Imagine Admin/Developer that is 13- . If there is then, the kid is a genius to develop such a great Engine!

I can, but it's rare. I began working on the World of Glory engine at the age of 14.

@Simius:

> Im pretty sure that we don't have one. I think the youngest staff member ever was 14 at that moment.

I never was an official Eclipse developer, if you meant me :P.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Rithy58:

> Wow, The Computer World has changed. lol maybe the next 10 years, they developed a language that anyone who can write can program. Then a 6-7 years old kid can Program a game.
>
> Godlord how old are you now? You're soo smart with these computer things.

I'm fifteen years old (I said that a few pages back).

You need talent or intelligence for programming, using some very high level language will do you less to no good. I know several Assembly languages which are the lowest level of language available (next to the machine language which is almost the same), so yes, you need talent or intelligence because easiness isn't going to get you there.

Regards,
  Godlord.

Wow, godlord you are so younge(older than me though) but you sound so professional. I admire you for that.

Anyway, this topic is getting bigger and bigger. Why? It's not even really in the right place lol. This should be Chit Chat or General Chat.

uuhhh, wow I used to talk a lot now I don't know what else to say >.>

I'm the old man of Eclipse. I'm 39.
I started programming in Basic when I was 15 and never quite got the hang of programming. So I went into graphic design. Theirs almost nothing I cant do with Photoshop and Corel Draw, not to mention many other graphics, 3D and video editing programs. I now work from my home in Austin for an LED video display company in Los Angeles, CA called Optec Displays.

• 5 weeks later...