Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 n' Half Dimensions Server + Client [Full Pack] (By:MrMiguu)

mrmiguu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kris_hole:

> whats with useing ee2.6? i thought that was the "dont ever speak of it again" version of eclipse :p hence its dissapearence on the forum and the lack of map converter :P

Lol, I didn't make this recently I hope you know… Seriously, I hope you do know. I made this nearly a year ago when EE2.6 was first released, it worked fine for me.

• 1 month later...
@[ILLI:

> BlahBlah[DDunit] link=topic=35632.msg430951#msg430951 date=1240262706]
> Look at dates, pl0x :(.
> You killed a kitten.
>
> I though the download was down O_o?

[2 n' Half Dimensions Client + Server Pack]
[http://www.mediafire.com/?gmzeiotymef](http://www.mediafire.com/?gmzeiotymef)

@deity:

> awesome! oh ya, but i recommend u say in ur post that this game cant be built on….. lots of plpz take the GFX from games and use them.

It can be built on, just don't charge money for it. The only time Nexon gets involved with private servers is when they start accepting money/donations from players. If you keep the game free and non-commercial you can surely build on it without hassle.

• 1 month later...
@Karma:

> Sweet.
> But wow, I got some weird pop-ups when I clicked the download link. Stuff saying I have viruses and trojans, and yeah….
> But thanks ^_^

Why would I load trojans and viruses on the game files? That's a bit foolish…

• 4 weeks later...
@ShadeJayy:

> Looks Like Maplestory o.o

Very good observation. I would applaud you but others have noticed it before you have. I used Maple Story ripped GFX (as clearly stated in the beginning post of this topic) as an example of what the engine would look like as a side scroller.

@DoomzDai:

> I think this is outdatted and that you guys should look at the project vertigo page..

XD, yes that seems to be the most practical solution. If you wanted, with a little creativity you could make all your maps using RMXP (I have done it before) and still have an awesome side-scrolling orpg.