Lostica [Project Revamp]

mrmiguu

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kreator:

> Minilinkki your a Ducking idiot.

Alright, seriously why does Marsh allow such low behavior to represent the forum's moderators? I don't understand how this statement should represent anything, such a low class remark I honestly don't think you deserve to be a moderator, you're obviously too immature to sustain a proper attitude with other members lower than you, plus this name calling is absurd. No matter how the sprite looked or what Minilinkki's opinion was on it, you have no right as a moderator to stoop down to such a low level, I'm ashamed to be within your presence at the moment. Feel free to try and justify that cursing is right for this particular situation but part of being a moderator is keeping your cool along with a stable attitude, and you my good sir have not shown that at the least bit. His sprite is his sprite and I see something like this crap where you go off calling him a "Ducking idiot"?! Once again that is terribly low of you and I demand you apologize to Minilinkki and Marsh for abusing you rights of power. We never know, one day you might lose it even more and go off banning other members, who knows. Point is I want you to apologize for this disgusting behavior or else I'll inform Marsh of your outrageous acts.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> one day you might lose it even more and go off banning other members

Actually, moderators can't ban. And even if we could, I wouldn't be stupid enough to abuse it.

And inform Marsh, I'm not going to try and excuse my actions. Also as I said before-

@Kreator:

> I know, sometimes I almost feel inclined not to be a moderator due to having to obviously be a lot more constructive and kind when voicing my opinion. However, i know I'd kick myself if I gave the role up, as issues would arise when I'd be like. "I need mah warning flail!"

As DrNova previously said, and I 100% agree with him-

Alright can't find quote. But it was something along the lines of-
"If a non-admin/moderator curses and bluntly states their opinion- everyone is generally cool with it. However the instant a moderator does it, forum members break down saying how totally pitiful we are, and how we are abusing our power and should not be moderator and so forth.

Something like that. But regardless if I'm demodded for calling someone a ducking idiot. Well then that's that.

@Kreator:

> f a non-admin/moderator curses and bluntly states their opinion- everyone is generally cool with it. However the instant a moderator does it, forum members break down saying how totally pitiful we are, and how we are abusing our power and should not be moderator and so forth.

I agree with that, however the fact remains you are still a moderator. Warn yourself, roflmao xD

Anyway… this is EXTREMELY off-topic. Miguu: i reckon the sprites are really good! Just change the tree tops round a bit ;p

@Kreator:

> Actually, moderators can't ban. And even if we could, I wouldn't be stupid enough to abuse it.
>
> And inform Marsh, I'm not going to try and excuse my actions. Also as I said before-
>
> As DrNova previously said, and I 100% agree with him-
>
> Alright can't find quote. But it was something along the lines of-
> "If a non-admin/moderator curses and bluntly states their opinion- everyone is generally cool with it. However the instant a moderator does it, forum members break down saying how totally pitiful we are, and how we are abusing our power and should not be moderator and so forth.
>
> Something like that. But regardless if I'm demodded for calling someone a ducking idiot. Well then that's that.

I said what I said and I meant what I said.

On-Topic : Thanks for the criticism guys, I plan on using the chibi sprite Minilinkki made for me, most people like it and the style suits Lostica more-so, thanks for all your opinions.

@The:

> it looks maplestory graphics (even though i never played it)

Um that GFX actually resemble maple story's? wow that has little comparison rather than the fact it's flat 2d and side scrolling O_O. Might as well say im making a copy of mario, lol.