• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Devogen:

> Taunt  said TAW-NT
>
> Want said W-ON-T

Actually, depending on dialect, want can be pronounced in a way that rhymes with taunt - seriously, look at a dictionary. It lists both the pronunciation you've suggested (which is more common), and one that is a rhyme.

Though, what you didn't point out is that he rhymes "no" with "alone," which is much more questionable.

Now that I think of it, the couplet containing the no-alone pair is in rather poor taste…the only time I've seen proper writers use that kind of argument is when they're presenting a character who is not very charismatic. It's one of those things that you'd like her to know, I suppose, but it's in rather poor confidence, and kind of has an air of "doing it wrong."

I voted cute because thats what it is,
I wouldn't give it to her (That might just be me though)
Because it borders on the edge of creepiness/stalker

The rhyming scheme is pretty plain as someone already said

But practice makes perfect
I say just improve it and then do it, but if she said no already then I dunno… don't push it right

lol not to brag or anything, but I can usually get most of the girl I like. I'm smart, Top Student of the Class(maybe even school), in the Honor Society(I went in early so I'm like the youngest there), good at sport(Track Captain, and Soccer Captain, I play other sport too), not REALLY handsome but I'm not that bad, kinda rich, and girls says I know how they feel(don't know what they mean). One downside about me is because a lot of girls like me, so I change fast. I need to change this habit.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> lol not to brag or anything, but I can usually get most of the girl I like.

and thats a good thing?

@Rithy58:

> and girls says I know how they feel(don't know what they mean).

this usualy means ur one of those hard to find guys that actualy pay attention and listen to the girl and you understand them

Rithy your post is kinda hypocritical…
"I don't mean to brag"
And then you go on about how your this super hot guy and sports captain bla bla and all the girls love you.
Like hell you don't mean to brag.

But think about it for a minute, its the internet... you can't prove anything.

Btw i have sex with like 40 girls every night.

Okay so, I'm the romantic type.  :embarrassed:

I do candle lit dinners, love music on important dates and a huge fiesta about it - just for us.

So the other night, well, a couple of weeks ago - i proposed. Kabam, it's a yes. And now i'v just been showering her in love (Note: 3 years+ together).

A week ago, I recorded myself singing along to Michael bublé (or w.e his name is) singing Fever. Hot.

And a couple of nights ago, on MSN, I said to her;

**Phisty McClaus Allison says:**
Allison, yknow.
Whenever I have the slightest doubt of us.
If I leave it for a couple of days.
I realise how much you are to me.
Because, no shitting n all but…
You are the one.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I want to fall in love with you all over again.
And I want to move in with you..or you me...
And I want to tell you how much you mean to me, every day.
Fall asleep with you, awaken next to you.
Marry you, have your children.
Grow old with you, and die with you.
That is the epiphany that is my life.
Hang on whut... wouldn't you have MY children ? O.e.
MALE PREGNANCY OMG

There's my portion of love shared :D

@Bone:

> I voted cute because thats what it is,
> I wouldn't give it to her (That might just be me though)
> Because it borders on the edge of creepiness/stalker
>
> The rhyming scheme is pretty plain as someone already said
>
> But practice makes perfect
> I say just improve it and then do it, but if she said no already then I dunno… don't push it right

We're already amazingly close. i wouldnt go up to some random girl with it lol.

@The:

> Take my advice… don't tell her you 'love' her until you've been going out for like **2 weeks]/b], or she says it first. And you must be at the pashing stage then!
>
> This is a little late, but, what the fuck did you just say? 2 weeks? Are you kidding me?
>
> You don't tell a girl you love her, unless you mean it, like Jesus Christ.. o.O wow.
>
> None of this bullshit like "I love you bye" or, anything, you say it because you mean it, not because you want to.**

@Devogen:

> i cant vote, my option of Vomit does not exist up top.

You know, I think the thought is nice. However, and bro trust when I say this. Asking her to the movies would've been better. Yes i've wrote poetry(don't laugh Devo) and have score some awesome chicks. It shoes you at least care enough about her, but it does show some creep factor. And what all the other debbie downers have stated, and what the omgz I wish my other did that for me have said too.

You're an teenager so you'll be able to put it past you if it failed or didn't work out if she said yes. I am against any form of emo.

Good luck and thanks for providing the lulz attn whore. :O