Find results in...

Eclipse's Sexy Beast competition ;)

ddunit

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kreator:

> Wrong contest. This is for sexy beasts, not depressed people who look like they are about to cry.
> (no offense)
>
> In fact, a lot of the people here don't look suited for this convo. Not to be weird or anything, But Japez is the only one who seems to qualify. xD

Lol I saw a pic of you, you're hardly sexy… anyways depressed is not an appeal attribute, its an emotion, I think I am a sexy beast ;)

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Lol I saw a pic of you, you're hardly sexy… anyways depressed is not an appeal attribute, its an emotion, I think I am a sexy beast ;)

I didn't say I was sexy, nor did I say I should be in this topic.

But face it, I'm sexier then you -  biyotch. Even Anna and Derrick said I was sexy, and now SyIexus has nominated me for this contest with Gwen

OWNT!

@Kreator:

> I didn't say I was sexy, nor did I say I should be in this topic.
>
> …
>
> But face it, I'm sexier then you -  biyotch. Even Anna and Derrick said I was sexy, and now SyIexus has nominated me for this contest with Gwen
>
> OWNT!

He needs to post a picture to do so ;)

@Kreator:

> YOU WILL DAH FOR THAT COMMENT!
>
> Me depressed? Psch, I'm just not one for photos. I was taking that photo with a remote in my hand.

Lol, same here actually

I hate getting photos taken. That's why the one I posted in the real life pic thread was so blurry. I love messing up my photos so they don't look like me