Find results in...

Eclipse's general thread of nonstop crap, spam, doom, randomness and stuff

Sylexus44

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dray777:

> ever since i found eclipse ive developed insonmia and wont sleep for 4 days at a time… yay eclip-ZzZzZzZzZ- se!

Really?

@dray777:

> i googled free 2d mmorpg and found freemmorpgmaker but it didnt say that at the top it said like touch of deaht productions.com or something so i downloaded it but was unable to figure out why the server wasnt going up (because at the time i thought it was a game not a game maker.) so finally like a month later i went to the forums and figured all this out….

When I first joined this forum, I told my friends about it.
"I think the company is called touch of death."
"What's the url?"
"Probably touchofdeath.com"

I learned my lesson…when I talked to them the next day.

Im pretty sure its real… Ive seen other pics of babies with that same deformity. It looks like they are in india, or one of those other countries where they worship deformities as if they were gods. Like the girl with 8 legs. they worshiped her as Ganish i believe.

Definitions of up on the Web:

* being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level; "the anchor is up"; "the sun is up"; "he lay …
    * astir(p): out of bed; "are they astir yet?"; "up by seven each morning"
    * improving: getting higher or more vigorous; "its an up market"; "an improving economy"
    * spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position; "look up!"; "the music surged up"; "the fragments flew upwards"; "prices soared upwards"; "upwardly mobile"
    * up(a): extending or moving toward a higher place; "the up staircase"; "a general upward movement of fish"
    * to a higher intensity; "he turned up the volume"
    * up(p): (usually followed by `on' or `for') in readiness; "he was up on his homework"; "had to be up for the game"
    * nearer to the speaker; "he walked up and grabbed my lapels"
    * open; "the windows are up"
    * to a more central or a more northerly place; "was transferred up to headquarters"; "up to Canada for a vacation"
    * up(p): (used of computers) operating properly; "how soon will the computers be up?"
    * raise; "up the ante"
    * to a later time; "they moved the meeting date up"; "from childhood upward"
    * up(p): used up; "time is up"