What do you like in a girl/guy

Techno 5.0

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@УvøgêÑ:

> [IG] link=topic=38982.msg378159#msg378159 date=1235026512]
> hahahah thats what you THINK you want…. but trust me... you will be doing whatever SHE wants.
>
> Oh man i remember when i was allowed to think like that.... old times... ahhh

Haha, you don't really know me. I'm  kind of an ass. The last girl I went out with, I made her pay on the first date, lol.

Now I have a bet with a buddy of mine, who can get the most girls, 1 - 2 dates, make em pay for it, until the end of the sem. If we can get something more out of it, +1 points.

УvøgêÑ you are the only one that seems to get it, I think the rest of these guys are virgins, which there is NOTHING wrong with that at all, ok. But guys, once you get it wet for the first time everything changes… If your girl isn't the center of your world then shes not your girl.
Something that I was taught a long time ago when I was a little girl is that the Man is the "Head" of the home and family, but the Woman is the "Neck" and can turn the head anyway she wants! :P

I've only ever taken one relationship seriously, and its the one I'm in now. She's really only one of the few people I truly respect. She understands me and accepts me for who I am, and I do the same for her. It's the best life has been for me, and I don't know what I'd be doing without her.  Prolly back to drugs or something…

Anywhoo, I really don't care for religion either. I guess you could say I'm Roman Catholic just because I was born into a family of catholics, but I dont care what the girl believes in, as long as it doesnt get in the way too often of our everyday lives.

@Eagle:

> Something that I was taught a long time ago when I was a little girl is that the Man is the "Head" of the home and family, but the Woman is the "Neck" and can turn the head anyway she wants! :P

Lmao…

@Eagle:

> УvøgêÑ you are the only one that seems to get it,

That's because I wasn't here earlier xD

@Eagle:

> I looked for these traits in a guy till I found Him;
> –-------------------------------------
> Maturity (without being old) **Check**
> Intelligent **Check**
> Dependable **Check**
> Secure in himself (Confident but not a dick) **Check**
> Honesty **Check**
> Playful **Check**
> Funny **Check**
> Sexy (the way he carries himself, his body shape and smell) **uncheck**
> –---------------------------------------
> It might seem like a lot to ask for in a guy but its not! I found him~ ;)
>
> Always~
> Vickie ;)

Notice? xD

Well, I'm just gonna ignore the rest, since I don't really have  an answer on such things :P

@Eagle:

> УvøgêÑ you are the only one that seems to get it, I think the rest of these guys are virgins, which there is NOTHING wrong with that at all, ok. But guys, once you get it wet for the first time everything changes… If your girl isn't the center of your world then shes not your girl.
>
> Something that I was taught a long time ago when I was a little girl is that the Man is the "Head" of the home and family, but the Woman is the "Neck" and can turn the head anyway she wants! :P

mkay. 1st, how would you know, considering you're not a guy.

And second, that only works if the guy wants a serious relationship. Honestly, if any girl wants me to treat her like a goddess, then she can expect getting dumped the next day.

@AdrianC:

> mkay. 1st, how would you know, considering you're not a guy.
>
> And second, that only works if the guy wants a serious relationship. Honestly, if any girl wants me to treat her like a goddess, then she can expect getting dumped the next day.

eagle talking about if you want a serious relationship, but if your not interested in one, then your free to treat the woman anyway you feel

I like a girl who when I have had a rough day I can tell her every bit and she will always take my side and support me no matter what..and vice versa

EDIT: I also need someone with a similar music taste…its one of the reasons my last relationship ended I couldn't stop yapping about music.

> God gives you free-will, to choose what religion you want.. ok..
> If you choose to follow the Lord, then you are then pretty much under a contract of your life.  You bring flaws to the contract, and it's broken, and you must repent, or confess your sins, otherwise, you're going straight to hell.  That there can take a faithful Christian, and turn him into a devil worshiper.  The "Lord" pretty much rapes your free will, and banishes you to hell, and you're considered a bad person for even doubting him.. Honestly, I hate religion, and it's a bunch of bs.

woah… is that what you believe? I am soo sorry that thats what you have gotten out of the church, but the Catholic church is known for twisting the truths and breaking its own rules. I am baptist and I strongly believe that the Catholic church has it all worng in many areas. I am terribly sorry that you have been turned away from it. If youwa ould like to ask questions or just talk, feel free to IM or PM or reply or whatever...

Chief, warned for flaming and spam. Fruitpunch warned for spam. Chief, where did you quote that post from? How is it relevant to this thread? Or more precise, how is your disagreement with their opinions relevant? This thread is about what people like to find in a significant partner. If some people have religious factors that account, then that's their opinion and view. This thread isn't about your religious views.