Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you like in a girl/guy

Techno 5.0

Okay how about some advice giving time. I'm kind of into this girl that goes to my school. She's cute, funny and enjoys just about everything I do (besides Halo because I always beat her at it). Problem is that … she's one of my best friends. If you've been in this position, you understand. Now normally I am pretty good with girls, but I really don't want to screw up our friendship. However, EVERYONE I know says she is into me. Anyway, any suggestions?

- Adulese

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=38982.msg379233#msg379233 date=1235163645]
> Okay how about some advice giving time. I'm kind of into this girl that goes to my school. She's cute, funny and enjoys just about everything I do (besides Halo because I always beat her at it). Problem is that … she's one of my best friends. If you've been in this position, you understand. Now normally I am pretty good with girls, but I really don't want to screw up our friendship. However, EVERYONE I know says she is into me. Anyway, any suggestions?
>
> - Adulese

Tell her how you feel. Get her alone one night and let it all out. If that doesn't work you tell her you are sorry and you were naive. Most of the times its the girl who doesn't want to fuck up the friendship so you should be fine.

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=38982.msg379241#msg379241 date=1235164018]
> Nice DezireSoft. I listened to what you said. And I thought about it. And now I think I need some more opinions. xD
>
> - Adulese
>
> EDIT: Thanks Fruit. I may do it, but I probably will feel it out a bit more first. Wait … are you saying I'm a chick ... -.-+

No I am talking from her perspective. Girls don't like losing friends.

Oh, another thing, Adulese.  If you feel like you love her, just try and get closer to her, then tell her a little about how you feel.  Try to have her feel the same for you, and one day, just tell her "There's something I want to tell you" blah blah blah, and say I love you.  It worked for me, although Angela did feel the same about me before I even knew.. whatever though, it should work.

[offtopic]
I request this to become a sticky? all in favor?
[/offtopic]

@[SB:

> DezireSoftware link=topic=38982.msg379244#msg379244 date=1235164184]
> Oh, another thing, Adulese.  If you feel like you love her, just try and get closer to her, then tell her a little about how you feel.  Try to have her feel the same for you, and one day, just tell her "There's something I want to tell you" blah blah blah, and say I love you.  It worked for me, although Angela did feel the same about me before I even knew.. whatever though, it should work.
>
> [offtopic]
> I request this to become a sticky? all in favor?
> [/offtopic]

^^ knows what he is talking about, trust me

She might also give hints if she likes you. If she ever complains about being single that is your chance.

> Okay how about some advice giving time. I'm kind of into this girl that goes to my school. She's cute, funny and enjoys just about everything I do (besides Halo because I always beat her at it). Problem is that … she's one of my best friends. If you've been in this position, you understand. Now normally I am pretty good with girls, but I really don't want to screw up our friendship. However, EVERYONE I know says she is into me. Anyway, any suggestions?
>
> - Adulese

yeah go for it, worst that can happen is you two will break up and I bet if that happens she will still want to be friends with you. From my experience it’s the guys that have problems being friends after an intimate relationship. Most girls are fine with it as long as it ends well. Now if you go out and screw her friend behind her back and she finds out (and she will find out) then you can forget about being friends with her ever again. But if you are like really bad at sex and are like a preemie or you finish way to fast before she does (every time) she may decide to break it off and move on. This breakup you can still come out friends, I hope this makes sense.
Always~
Vickie ;)

@[SB:

> DezireSoftware link=topic=38982.msg379264#msg379264 date=1235164976]
> Not to be smart, Eagle, but I don't think he's going for an relationship like that, I think he's just trying to.. I guess, get a Blowup Doll that he probably long wanted.

LMAO!!! ok then.. :D

@Eagle:

> yeah go for it, worst that can happen is you two will break up and I bet if that happens she will still want to be friends with you. From my experience it’s the guys that have problems being friends after an intimate relationship. Most girls are fine with it as long as it ends well. Now if you go out and screw her friend behind her back and she finds out (and she will find out) then you can forget about being friends with her ever again. But if you are like really bad at sex and are like a preemie or you finish way to fast before she does (every time) she may decide to break it off and move on. This breakup you can still come out friends, I hope this makes sense.
> Always~
> Vickie ;)

I am still friends with all of my ex's but one

Lol Eagle. That advise was great, then I sensed the direction you were heading. I am really looking for more of a person I can spend time with, understands me and have fun. I'll will take that advice for a bit later in the road …. even though I am going to college next year.

OH YEAH. I had two friend (yes their girls, I know ... I need more guy friends) approach me on Friday of last week. Told me that the girl I fancy was down and "told" (when I say "told" I mean threatened to break my legs because they said she likes me) to buy the girl a rose from the school booth. Of course, they ran out by the time I got there, so I bought her two cupcakes (since she loves those things). She appreciated it and now my legs stay unbroken. What do you all make of the scenario?

- Adulese

My penis

(Dunno if that's been said already)

Ok, well they have to have a nice personality and an iq of average or high and unfortunately my standard of looks is pretty high, but sometimes also alternative. Once this girl liked me but she didn't meet the standard and i couldn't fall in love with her :(