Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you like in a girl/guy

Techno 5.0

Well it would help if you quoted the whole post first then cropped the rest out. I dug through and found the targetted post. Warned Desiresoft for flaming as well. Actually lowering your warning Chief, for offtopic, since you were more replying to someone flaming.

Now, no other posts here about religion or any other stupid crap like that. This is about relationships and what you like in a partner.

In my case, I'd say comfort is the most important. If you are comfortable around a person, you can overlook appearance and personality issues; the only problem with that, is the friend-zone. Most people you are comfortable with are friends, and taking that "next step" can make the relationship less comfortable.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DezireSoftware:

> [Offtopic]
> Nice, you progressed further than I am in post count haha.  Also, why aren't you on MSN?
> [/Offtopic]

im gettn on soon

@PaleMoon:

> What do i look for in a girl? i look for a person.
>
> I hope someone gets that xD

we dont need your smart ass remarks.
i meant like what In a girl
so you wouldnt date an alien girl? cuz shes _alien_?
Racist.

> we dont need your smart ass remarks.
> i meant like what In a girl
> so you wouldnt date an alien girl? cuz shes alien?
> Racist.

Little out of left field mate. I was referrering to a person with well rounded morals and a strong mind about them. Wont be bend by others beleifs or how they judge or act and is open minded to those around them.

AkA, a person.

@PaleMoon:

> Little out of left field mate. I was referrering to a person with well rounded morals and a strong mind about them. Wont be bend by others beleifs or how they judge or act and is open minded to those around them.
>
> AkA, a person.

LOL
go look at anyone today
you can hardly find a 'person' like that cuz not everyone is like that

so thats why you should be more descriptive than rather a 'person'

@DJMaxus:

> A girl that's cute, but not so "smokin" hot that everyone is trying to get with her (or if it looks like she's been passed around a few times), then I look for compatibility, if that's not there, then I'm not there.

girls that are said to be "smokin" are usually overrated. Most of them are blonde too, which doesn't really do it for me.

@Fruitpunch:

> girls that are said to be "smokin" are usually overrated. Most of them are blonde too, which doesn't really do it for me.

Hmm, well being blond, pretty, and smart doesn’t make you less of a person, it just gives you the ability to be choosy. Why settle for the trash-man when you can have the doctor. Besides that, it was hard for me to get dates through high school, it was like all the ugly nasty looking girls were always getting dates but I could hardly get a guy to ask me out. They just stand there looking at me like they couldn't figure out what to say. Finally I started asking guys out because I wasn't about to miss the proms because boys are so insecure about themselves.
Guys are afraid of beautiful women because they are afraid of rejection, which leaves the beautiful girls out there to fend for themselves. That’s why they always stick together in groups, because there are always those guys that know they will never have one of them so they become angry and call us names like sluts or bitches and so on. But all it boils down to is Fear~

@Eagle:

> Hmm, well being blond, pretty, and smart doesn’t make you less of a person, it just gives you the ability to be choosy. Why settle for the trash-man when you can have the doctor. Besides that, it was hard for me to get dates through high school, it was like all the ugly nasty looking girls were always getting dates but I could hardly get a guy to ask me out. They just stand there looking at me like they couldn't figure out what to say. Finally I started asking guys out because I wasn't about to miss the proms because boys are so insecure about themselves.
> Guys are afraid of beautiful women because they are afraid of rejection, which leaves the beautiful girls out there to fend for themselves. That’s why they always stick together in groups, because there are always those guys that know they will never have one of them so they become angry and call us names like sluts or bitches and so on. But all it boils down to is Fear~

Wow.. I never heard such a beautiful speech about Blonds..

Well, I must say, I can agree with you there, but, in all honesty.. I know not one blond in South Philly that isn't a whore/slut and utterly stupid.  Honestly, most 13/14/15 years old aren't a virgin, some pregnant/gave birth, it's really not funny.  I thought it was funny at first because of how stupid they were.. but, I can't laugh, it was their own choice, whatever.  Oh, and another thing, I've yet to meet an intelligent enough girl to get above an 85GPA by graduating the 8th grade, or even graduating 12th grade.  I must say, wherever you live, Eagle, it must be great to have someone as smart as you there.. unless there's intelligent females there, because I really wanna know what's going on in America now, retarded/stupid people are springing up everywhere now…

Before I get warned for this[XD]

I wasn't saying all females are stupid, I'm saying all those I know around Philadelphia, and most around the USA aren't able to care enough to get higher than an 85GPA..

Wow.. from all these young peoples responses to this thread, it truly is no wonder you have the highest divorce rate in the world.
Bone…

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38982.msg378666#msg378666 date=1235091910]
> True, but those are generally called sluts and only desperates go with them.

Do you really think like that mate? And yeah Eagle is right, Guys generally shy away from very attractive girls because they know they havent got a chance in hell and its easier to call them a slut and whore, and make up an excuse that makes yourself feel better rather than to admit to yourself your just a coward.

I was shitscared of asking my wife out when i first met her as im the lanky 6 foot guy with glasses, and shes the petite 5 foot cute thing..  but as they say… "if you never never go, you'll ever never know."

@УvøgêÑ:

> [IG] link=topic=38982.msg378953#msg378953 date=1235119926]
> Wow.. from all these young peoples responses to this thread, it truly is no wonder you have the highest divorce rate in the world.
> Bone…
>
> Do you really think like that mate? And yeah Eagle is right, Guys generally shy away from very attractive girls because they know they havent got a chance in hell and its **easier to call them a slut and whore, and make up an excuse that makes yourself feel better rather than to admit to yourself your just a coward.**
>
> I was shitscared of asking my wife out when i first met her as im the lanky 6 foot guy with glasses, and shes the petite 5 foot cute thing..  but as they say… "if you never never go, you'll ever never know."

That can be true, but.. in some cases, they usually are the whores/sluts, and the ones I know, are actually complete morons, and have a different date every week.. what does that tell you? They either cheat, or get sex, and dump them.  Honestly, some are whores.

DezireSoftware, do you live in a ghetto? The life style you are describing are the way the poverty ridden behave, which yeah, most of them are uneducated which is why they cannot escape the lifestyle they are living. Sad really~

Vickie

I agree with dezire. I have the charms of my father, and the long wavy locks of my uncle. I'm not afraid to get with an attractive girl, they just tend to have been passed around like last week's newspaper.

As for me, Brown eyes and the legs are nice, but it all comes down to the humour and laid-backness. I can't stand a girl that's always stressed to the point of WTF ARE YOU LAUGHING AT sort of crap.
And guess what? My girl is all that ^-^

@azkanan:

> I agree with dezire. I have the charms of my father, and the long wavy locks of my uncle. I'm not afraid to get with an attractive girl, they just tend to have been passed around like last week's newspaper.
>
> As for me, Brown eyes and the legs are nice, but it all comes down to the humour and laid-backness. I can't stand a girl that's always stressed to the point of WTF ARE YOU LAUGHING AT sort of crap.
> And guess what? My girl is all that ^-^

![](http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/3/Happy_Couple.jpg)

Yeah,.. have fun with that~ ;)

@Eagle:

> Hmm, well being blond, pretty, and smart doesn’t make you less of a person, it just gives you the ability to be choosy. Why settle for the trash-man when you can have the doctor. Besides that, it was hard for me to get dates through high school, it was like all the ugly nasty looking girls were always getting dates but I could hardly get a guy to ask me out. They just stand there looking at me like they couldn't figure out what to say. Finally I started asking guys out because I wasn't about to miss the proms because boys are so insecure about themselves.
> Guys are afraid of beautiful women because they are afraid of rejection, which leaves the beautiful girls out there to fend for themselves. That’s why they always stick together in groups, because there are always those guys that know they will never have one of them so they become angry and call us names like sluts or bitches and so on. But all it boils down to is Fear~

Yeah I am not like that at all. I am fine with pretty girls there awesome, just usually overrated. I like blondes to but I prefer brunettes and darker colors. As for smarts thats cool but I don't want a girl who makes me look like an idiot all the time. My taste is just much different than most guys.

A few nights ago I was talking to my friend(ex-gf) and we were talking about this kid who changed from my school to hers. We used to be friends me and him but since he started going to her school he has turned into a total douchebag. Then I forget how we got on the topic but we started talking about his on and off gf, supposed to be hotter then the Sahara desert in the day. But I had never seen her before. Well she showed me a picture of this gorgeous girl and wow….I wasn't the slightest bit aroused.

Also Sean think about this...if you ask her out you can only win or tie...you cant lose