Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runescape Bot?

shadowwulf

so my current mothod of making money in RS is very repettative…
I was wondering if there is anyway i could automate it... like with a bot...
***I will not be setting it up to go all night, just want to not have to click so much...
I basically kill cows near the copter place and then depo it all... then later go to GE and sell the lot.
Right now i attack cows then alt tab and play other games while the combat goes on...

So doesn anyone know of anything that would help...
Mainly the kill then loot part... then i interrupt it, go dump in bank... repeat...

Please dont flame... i dont intend to use this to get away without actually playing... its more like an  ease of use than anything

I concurr with Nova.

Runescape is one of the worst-made games i'v ever seen. the animations are shizzle, the graphics cause my eyes to scream and hide, the sound is terrible/repetative/non-existant… As for gameplay, it's nothing special. If the gameplay was special, i'd care. But I don't, because it's not! :D.

I'm seriously considering taking on making a Review-something. I have so many games that I could whip a review on... But I has plenty to do, as it is... *continues to mumble to self and wanders off*...

Dude, making flax is definitely a shit method to make money.
There's so much better ways, but then again I suppose those better ways can't be done with a bot.

And azakan, you're so quick to judge the graphics but I'm not sure if you realize that it's like… one of the only full games made in java with 3d graphics. And the only one browser based at that? And they have high definition real time lighting and shading now?

Personally I think that's a great accomplishment and I commend Jagex. While I do think they've made some mistakes that make Runescape less of a fun game, I still find tons of enjoyment playing it. I don't know what you mean by bad animations either, I've always found nothing wrong with the animations. You got me on the sound though.... but that's why I have all the sound muted and DBZ playing on the other half of my screen =)

@Ghost:

> Dude, making flax is definitely a shit method to make money.
> There's so much better ways, but then again I suppose those better ways can't be done with a bot.
>
> And azakan, you're so quick to judge the graphics but I'm not sure if you realize that it's like… one of the only full games made in java with 3d graphics. And the only one browser based at that? And they have high definition real time lighting and shading now?
>
> Personally I think that's a great accomplishment and I commend Jagex. While I do think they've made some mistakes that make Runescape less of a fun game, I still find tons of enjoyment playing it. I don't know what you mean by bad animations either, I've always found nothing wrong with the animations. You got me on the sound though.... but that's why I have all the sound muted and DBZ playing on the other half of my screen =)

*scribbles on a peice of paper and gives it to Ghost*

This is the only copy in the entire world! This makes it very good, apparently.

:)

also, I'm not quick to judge. Back when it was 2d, it was usable. Nowadays, theyre just pushing it into shiz-dom-come.

hey now, lets keep away from the runescape bashing…

Like i said though, its an ok game when you are adventuring... but when you are grinding away at say killing cows and depositing the drops... it becomes more like actual work...
I dont mind having to monitor and do some depositing but the click/wait/grab cycle is soooo menial...

Well you could always get other skill higher level. I have 60 mining about 63 woodcutting and others skills over 60\. When i get tiered with one i just go to the other.
Ill post my skills here in a bit.

Edit: http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscorepersonal.ws go there and in the search by name put jna5
Edit2:My strength is not up there so I'm posting it here: 60

honnestly, i played this game a few years ago ( who didn't)
it was pretty fun PK'ing all the time, but nowadays…

- they ruined the old gfx trying to make it look cool
- made uber weapons WHY!
- they made some sort of auto bank with min and max prices, ruins the economy
- worst of all the pking is gone, and now they are trying "world pvp" which.. sucks in runescape.

Once again, i quitted this about 3 or 4 years ago.. lets say it got boring, and irritating.
Oh and maybe on topic: i pk'ed for money, which fails nowadays :D