Find results in...

Does this look good?

ZeroOnlin200

Humm…
your banner are great! really great!
pretty simple and refined at the same time!  :cheesy:

for your main menu you could use the same think-line:
clean, simple and nice, why not?  ;)
the image you choose for the background is nice and take the idea you have from the game name, but you should use an simillar image with more resolution/quality.... =)

read the post above...
your buttons are "unfinished" or something? =/

i hope you to post the next pass of your home work! =P

Eh. 3/10
The colors are nice but it looks like something made in a simple editor in about two seconds (I am very sorry if you worked on this for a long time and i'm just being rude)

I would suggest clearer buttons, softening up the title, and not just words on a plain picture backround =)

I like the color… but the text kinda gets lost in it, you don't have to learn photoshop or GIMP to do good looking GUI's, although they can help a lot, and it saves a lot of time and work.
I'd suggest you added some buttons or a panel behind the text to separate it from the background, and possibly a more stylized title.

I remember the first GUI's I made long time ago... this one is pretty good compared to those ones, lol.

@l0lz!:

> It does not look good. Study up.

I lol'ed at this one.

Don't use a black font. Use white just that will enhance it so much.

I think it could be good with a couple simple additions.

Make 'raised' buttons (I'll try to edit on an example in a moment) that actually look like something you would press. Perhaps make them transparent-looking, too, for added effect.

Use better fonts. The simple font there does not look good with the background. Experiment with some fancier fonts and different colors to see what stands out more.

That said, I really like the image you use for the background. With some work, I could see this turning out great.

The moon looks like it's from a completely different picture.
The title being broken into two different colors and being too far apart from each other looks awkward especially cus the first word is a few pixels higher than the other word.

And the "buttons" on the side, need to actually be buttons. It seems awkward to just click on a word. I agree with ballie, it needs to look like something you would click. And the background images seems like really low quality. I would find a new one