Find results in...

What happened is…

zade_o

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmt talking about jokes that turn out wrong.
Also pinging a server shouldn't be causing it to crash these days. back in the dos days they should have but now they should be able to handle it.
also is the banning for real or not, i hate to see them banned because of a 1st of april prank. even though it cost marsh money

The DDos'ers deserve a ban unless they can pay the bill themselves. It was obviously a prank and you would have to be massivly stupid to not realize that. There were HUGE clues that a 4 year old with down-syndrome would not miss.

This isn't a flame. Its an opinion. It doesnt target anyone specific.

@Munro:

> Ghost I respected you. Thats all gone.
>
> The DDos'ers deserve a ban unless they can pay the bill themselves. It was obviously a prank and you would have to be massivly stupid to not realize that. There were HUGE clues that a 4 year old with down-syndrome would not miss.
>
> This isn't a flame. Its an opinion. It doesnt target anyone specific.

1\. I was there. Cheif said "Everybody hold onto something tight".
I responded, "I suggest you don't do that".
It got sent, then i refreshed; place went down.

2\. Ghost wasn't one of the DoSers, he was just spamming crap all over the place and being a jerk. o.o

Ok, admiral, you said it probably was a joke, because you were still trying to trick us and you were on your real account saying it's more than likely a joke. That's not a definite answer.
(and as for saying that the jokes on marsh…. I said "it's always fun to joke the joker.")

And I agree with Godlord,
We've had this problem before, can't the server just turn off the features allowing Ping commands? my college doesn't allow ping commands out or in. We should have that done.

I will donate as much as i can to make up for what I did.

In regard to your respect, that's fine. Feel as you may. There's a lot of people here that I didn't expect to act the way they did in return so I guess the feeling's mutual.

@Ghost:

> In regard to your respect, that's fine. Feel as you may. There's a lot of people here that I didn't expect to act the way they did in return so I guess the feeling's mutual.

You basically set-up the whole thing. How could you lose respect for us, being mad at you?

a) for the people that, when I asked to simply register a new account for me, they basically said  get lost.
b) for the people that immediately want us to burn at the stake after being friends for a good period of time.
c) for the people like you that lose respect for me for something so simple. I said I'll do what I can to help pay it back and you still wanna say you've lost respect for me, that's fine. As I said, the feeling is mutual.

(in regards to setting up the whole thing, I have a feeling that would be more of the role that the admins played…)

@Ghost:

> c) for the people like you that lose respect for me for something so simple. I said I'll do what I can to help pay it back and you still wanna say you've lost respect for me, that's fine. As I said, the feeling is mutual.
>
> (in regards to setting up the whole thing, I have a feeling that would be more of the role that the admins played…)

Don't start on the admins. The whole thing would have been fine if it wasnt for the immature spamming and DDosing

I don't want anyone to burn at the stake. I just think you have the responsibility to pay it off or at least some of it.

How is this so simple? You said you would help pay back after my post. If we switched places you would do the same thing.

not really. Don't put your opinions in my head. I wouldn't really care if you were the one who did it.

I'm not starting on the admins, I'm just saying don't call me the one that set everything up because the setting up of the situation was the thing that sparked our response i.e. the joke. I'm not saying what they did was wrong, just that they set it up.

And it is simple. It's not like a killed someone or raped someone. I told people how to crash a website, that's pretty simple IMO. Especially considering I'm going to help pay it off as much as I can every month till I eventually pay off the whole thing. And yeah I said that after your post, but you still haven't retracted your statement so I assume it's still the same.

@Ghost:

> not really. Don't put your opinions in my head. I wouldn't really care if you were the one who did it.
>
> I'm not starting on the admins, I'm just saying don't call me the one that set everything up because the setting up of the situation was the thing that sparked our response i.e. the joke. I'm not saying what they did was wrong, just that they set it up.
>
> And it is simple. It's not like a killed someone or raped someone. I told people how to crash a website, that's pretty simple IMO. Especially considering I'm going to help pay it off as much as I can every month till I eventually pay off the whole thing. And yeah I said that after your post, but you still haven't retracted your statement so I assume it's still the same.

I ment the "If we switched places" at everyone not just you

The set-up thing I ment you showed them how to DDos not set-up the joke

Yea but in showing the people how to crash the site it cost alot of money.

Retract which statement?

Emblem please don't. We are being mature. Its not like we're calling eachother fags.

@Ghost:

> The statement I'm referring to is the one where you said you respected me and now you don't. You never retracted it so I assume it still stands.
>
> and as I said, eventually I will pay the whole thing back.

Oh that one? sure.

I will donate some to,I just want a blue name.
And it's not all Ghost fault,so lay off a little.
I for think everyone should donate a little.
Why you ask? Well for one,you use the engine-
and have never donated most likely.
So, yeah just do it,and lay off Ghost.

@Kite:

> I will donate some to,I just want a blue name.
> And it's not all Ghost fault,so lay off a little.
> I for think everyone should donate a little.
> Why you ask? Well for one,you use the engine-
> and have never donated most likely.
> So, yeah just do it,and lay off Ghost.

I agree with Kite; everyone should donate some money to Eclipse; I'm planning on doing so myself.
And also, please bare in mind that Ghost wasn't the one that was actually doing the DDOSing; all he was doing was being one of the users to spam the chat box (Nikkos was the one spamming the middle finger, Ghost posted a hi-res picture of an atomic bomb in the shoutbox)

Thanks for the support,Admiral.
Now I don't get money alot,but ever bit counts.
Even if every member donated 5-10$ each that -
would be a big help to Marsh.

Start off small then add a little more each time-
you get some,that would help a ton.
Thanks,

Kite