Find results in...

What happened is…

zade_o

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, karma doesn't like me now - not that I really call it 'karma'. Since I helped take down Eclipse I've:
Ripped a muscle, lost 3 hours worth of data, got a massive headache, had massive internet lag, nearly been run over and got toothache.

And what I don't get is when I helped seriously hurt my friend (well I unknowingly aided a friend, don't ask) all I got was a nasty gash on my arm. Weird how stuff turns out.

ok just read all 5 pages.. Whew. and before this gets closed. Keep in mind im not taking a shot at anyone.    April fools jokes are supposed to be Blatantly Obvious. They are supposed to make you laugh on the inside and then give you the thought, "wow this could be true" and then you realize its april first. So i agree with how marsh and the community are handling this. but how bout we all remember this for next year.

Sincerely,

That Vet that nobody seems to know at all… The Zarnick

@Crimson:

> Damn… Am I going to die because of this?
> SAVE ME FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!

:icon_fsm:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I know who you are The Zarnick; atleast I know your Avatar

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Looks like other ppl do too  XD