Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love office emails

Gwen

It appears that some of you may not know that we have an intercom system and you can dial from office to office right from your phone.

It is not necessary to yell from office to office and thereby disturb everyone in the immediate (and sometimes not so immediate) vicinity in order to communicate with your co-workers. I have received more than one complaint, from more than one person, about this happening on a regular basis. As we grow and add more and more people to our office environment, it will be necessary to become sensitive to all our co-workers.

Please try to be aware and sensitive to the fact that others around you are working or on the phone with their clients and find the yelling back and forth very disturbing.

Also, we could probably all use the exercise of getting up and walking to our co-workers office or cubicle.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I had a bunch of other funny ones… i'll try to dig them up.

@Marsh:

> that is pretty awesome :P, you should just keep yelling it sounds like alot more fun :P.

i do that at my work and stuff and i don't even care about what the managers say because they don't pay me enough anyway

@Shadowwulf:

> link=topic=41729.msg415093#msg415093 date=1238788112]
> i wanna be a paid "stalker" o_0!
>
> That was pretty cool though

O.o okay what in the world is wrong with you and stuff to say that…lol...i am sort of afraid right now

@Bone:

> I'd like to try working in a office i'm not sure if I woud like it though,
> especially if the work was repetitive

of course it would be repetitive. Not to mention stuck in a tiny cubicle would suck ass.

Here is another one…. Guess I shouldnt have worn that miniskirt and halter top!

I would like to take a moment and remind everyone that we do have a dress code. I have attached a copy for you to review. Our dress code policy states that any type of revealing attire is inappropriate for the office (for both regular business attire days as well as casual Fridays). I have received several comments about tops or dresses that are revealing too much cleavage. While I have not received a formal complaint, I don’t want to wait until I do receive one to address this issue.

Please remember that the manner in which one dresses can create a hostile work environment. If you are unsure about whether an article of clothing is appropriate for the office, it probably isn’t. If you have any questions, please feel free to come and see me.

Ha! Last year in my french class our teacher gave a lecture about cleavage and "proper" attire… I felt bad though... I knew (along with everyone else in the class...) who the teacher was "trying" not to single out. XD So mean... But it was damn funny.