Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love office emails

Gwen

Now I have one about squirrels

Dear Tenants,

While many of us are fond of the squirrels on the property, it has come to our attention that regular feeding has resulted in a taming effect on them. This has led to social aggressiveness by the squirrels, who often approach people seeking food. This behavior is unwelcome by some of the campus occupants.

Additionally, while tree squirrels are almost never infected by rabies, and have not been known to cause rabies among humans in the United States, feeding them can result in being bitten and could lead to infection or injury (http://www.laanimalservices.com/wildlife_squirrels.htm).

In order to maintain everyone’s comfort, we would like to request that you refrain from feeding the squirrels. We know that those of you who feed the squirrels have the best of intentions; however, please remember that by doing so, you disrupt their natural survival instinct.

Please pass this along to your employees for their information. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

OMG… it was so funny. I was waiting for my bus, and this lady that works in the same building as me was there too. I asked her if she got the email about the squirrels and she said no. About 5 mins later this squirrel comes running down this tree, and runs under the bench. I was laughing saying that it liked the lady... all of a sudden it jumps up on the bench and starts coming after the lady... well she got up and ran away, and the squirrel was freaking out running all over the bench.

It was pretty funny!

> Please remember that the manner in which one dresses can create a hostile work environment.

Hostile? If somebody would be wearing a mini skirt, I would be drooling.

@The:

> since when do you/we follow the rules?

There are no rules, this a democracy. As the people have the power, each individual has his/her/its own law (no exceptions).

@Bone:

> lol the dresscode email…
> in elementary school one girl got sent home cuz she was wearing 'innapropiate' clothes (this was grade 7)

They should be happy she was wearing clothes after all.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Desiderium:

> Wait.. Isn't that communism?

Communism is where the people are equal not where they may change the laws themselves instead of a dictator or something similar.

@Bone:

> @ Dezzy : 12
>
> @ Goddie : Uhhhh yeah

Teacher's perspective. From my own perspective that would have been different.

Regards,
  Godlord.