Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The origin of your name

edache

well i kept saying to people i prescribe you…
sleep in a mine field.
a subscription to prescription subscriptions where all your prescribing subscribing dreams come true.
run around a corn muffin bush.
and more.

then i also did this alot...
i now prenouce you man and  wife. you may duck the bride.

so in the end...i needed a name. randomly and probably subconsicously i came up with Dr. Who Cares.

Um…. I play games all the time, and one of these games was called Pandemic 2.  (try it, it's fun)  You try to take over the world using a virus.  However, I sucked at it, and one of my buds called me the "Antidote."  It stuck.  So I made a custom avvy.  Yes, I know it sucks, but it's mine, so I love it.

@Antidote:

> I never could get the virus into Madagascar… I had help, walkthroughs, tutorials, but never could get to kill the whole world.  *sigh*

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/madagascar-is-safe.png)

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/godhand-pandemic.png)

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/silly/copypasta-pandemic.jpg)

Sorry guys, just had to!

PS: I got Madagascar before tehehe

Well Rithy is my name and 58 became my favorite number after a long story…

I was 10\. I love anime and manga. I read them since then. I came across one called Liar Game it's also a J Drama).
I know about computer since I was like 6 or even younger. So after watching it, I want to try do something like that.
So I gather a group of hackers(not crackers) and scammers from all across the internet. And we divided in like 5 groups.
And so we play the game. Each group have a dedicated computer for this game. The computer's team that revealed their secret file content lose. My codename and the file content was 58(that's how it became my favorite number). It was fun. I don't know if it was legal but we just do it for fun. The game lasted 5 months. And we all have good sportsmanship, no one complain and stuff.
It was so fun, too bad I can't play it again. It was full of lying, hacking, strategy and trusting or not to trust. It was great.
Oh yeah and my team won. We came up with a good strategy. It was 4 vs. 1 then 3 vs. 1 then 2 vs. 1 and at last, we deceived the other team during the 2 vs. 1 and used the information for the final round. It was fun and I wish we can play it like that again.

Sincerely,
Rithy

Bone….
Welllll
(Oh yeah for the record its not the comic series Bone, although I read all of em)

I was playing Rebellion Online (eclipse game, which also brought me to eclipse),
and I was making a new char, so I named him Bone, after the music I was listening to
(Bone thugs N harmony)

@Bone:

> Bone….
> Welllll
> (Oh yeah for the record its not the comic series Bone, although I read all of em)
>
> I was playing Rebellion Online (eclipse game, which also brought me to eclipse),
> and I was making a new char, so I named him Bone, after the music I was listening to
> (Bone thugs N harmony)

Finally, someone else that played Rebellion Online. I loved that game.. do you know what happened to it?

By the way, if you couldn't tell, I just trademarked my name. Creative huh?