Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skilled Players?

munro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape such bs now. Used to be ok till it got way to popular and they ruined it. Makeing money and crap is easy. Jsut bot fishing or wood cutting then you sell the highest thing you can fish or cut. Make like hudnreds of k every day. (or if u dont liek botting sit there and click that tree alot of times.

@Keebler:

> Runescape such bs now. Used to be ok till it got way to popular and they ruined it. Makeing money and crap is easy. Jsut bot fishing or wood cutting then you sell the highest thing you can fish or cut. Make like hudnreds of k every day. (or if u dont liek botting sit there and click that tree alot of times.

Botting ruins the fun in any game.

• 1 month later...
ROFL you guys are kiddin meh
I have over 150M and im lvl 108.
heres how i make money

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/3f49bab5e854e142f17bcf278edcf70e.jpg)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#3f49bab5e854e142f17bcf278edcf70e.jpg)

Maybe some time ill post a guide on it
OH btw i got a Bandos Hilt from that kill =)
1.8m split
I have full bandos, AGS, fury, bandos boots (kind of including in full bandos)
NO I DO NOT LEND ITEMS
NO I AM NOT WEARING MY GOOD STUFF IN THAT PIC
NO YOU CANNOT JOIN MY BANDOS TEAM
sorry.
Besides, from all these replies you guys dont really look like you could even survive 1 hit xD

Yes my name is Jfinn24.
Yes the thing we're fighting is level 624 and yes he has three level 140 minions that use each combat stat
You can find a guide on youtube just search somefin like Bandos GWD guide.

Please ignore all the things i have up, and i am using on screen keyboard because control + prt screen does not work on my laptop. Dont know why, if any1 does please tell me :)

LOLZ my friend died that trip, but its ok he got back in time. :)

Sorry bout pic size, i was kinda in a rush. im so tired.

• 2 weeks later...
Plus Bandos is one of the easiest bosses.

Anyway, i just kind of gave up on runescape. I started playing back in early 2004 and left around 2007\. I came back to try new skills and stuff but they became boring once more fast. So i now have my account sitting there with 120m lol.

For those who'll just post bs - save your words. Heres a screenie.
![](http://i43.tinypic.com/rlckdd.jpg)

I just feel like giving it away lol

@Braiton:

> Plus Bandos is one of the easiest bosses.
>
> Anyway, i just kind of gave up on runescape. I started playing back in early 2004 and left around 2007\. I came back to try new skills and stuff but they became boring once more fast. So i now have my account sitting there with 120m lol.
>
> For those who'll just post bs - save your words. Heres a screenie.
> ![](http://i43.tinypic.com/rlckdd.jpg)
>
> I just feel like giving it away **to shri**

Write the check out to username shri1000, thanks foh playin and payin'.
-Shri

:P

I'm 110 combat with 99 hunter
made 40m off 99 because i sold all of the red chinchompas when they were 800 ea
quit the game cus i got bored and gave my 40m to a friend (this was before the trade update)
started playing again about a month ago, so im pretty poor at the moment, ive only got a whip, fury, and zerker. I've been training my combat while doing slayer a lot lately and im at 63 slayer as of today.
ill message you though see whats up

Sara sword's price was rising, sold it just before it dropped and made 400k from it. Quite pleased with that. The stupid thing was pathetic. Invested in Guthan's till I can afford to get 68 summoning.

Made a couple of mil doing random shit, as well. Had some decent slayer tasks recently.

Dont know how much Dragon claws are going for and if they are selling or not, but you should hunt tormented demons for them. I think they are going for around 30m. And they are not that rare. I made my first 60m out of them. Got 2 drops in 2 different trips. And if they don't sell you can always use them as junk.

I made the rest of the cash using a trick in PvP - where you and a friend casted wind strike in each other for 30 mins in a hot zone and then killed each other for huge fast drops. I even got a dragon full helm out of it. But i think its fixed now :(