Find results in...

Skilled Players?

munro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motivate yourself to level up skills :p
When i used to play, me and my brother (he played too) always competed for who was the best. I was the combat guy and he was the skiller guy.

One day i decided to get total level up - and it happened lol.
Although i dont play anymore, i dont consider, as most people say, wasted 3 years of my life. I had great fun and i dont regret playing the game, but meh, it got boring and just moved on.

26king isn't really a bug, it's just a way to exploit the system. I did it a few times, didn't get anything of much worth. Ended up getting a warrior ring and a few sets of mystic, I think.

A friend of mine got 2 corrupt d-scimitars though. In the same day.

Dragonfire shield is going through the fucking roof. +1.8m today. The new BH drop system is causing prices to rise stupidly fast.

As I see it, it'll settle back down in the ~20m mark, so if you've got one, hang on and sell at 20m.

Saradomin Sword rose for a while, I sold at 7m, but it's going back down now.

@Braiton:

> You can always join a merchanting clan if you want to manipulate prices and earn some money.

Joining a clan is pointless. Keep an eye on all the merched items, avoid buying them, and sell them if you have some. Just look around, make note of what price they're going to drop at, then drop them a few k before. They never stick to their targets unless it's a group of close friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My friend gave me a 72 account with a bunch of phats, a santa, can't remember what else what expensive then. Those masks.. dragon looking masks.

I sold them all, and stuff, and just slowly got poorer and poorer, overpaying for stuff, I think I was buying something from some dude, and I payed like a '0' extra than I should have.

Long time ago..