Stuff you sould never put in your sig

Newe6000

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DDuИ༐t:

> Chillout man, it's probably your computer that crashed, not the link -_-

He could have said that it was a refresh link!
By the time the computer actually showed that it noticed that I was clicking on the link, I clicked it, like 20 times!
And the stupid computer kept opening more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more more and more and more and more and more and more windows, no matter how many I exited!
It got to like 50, and then it crashed!