Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Status Checker

Marsh

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/62f2b31f04731e04c096b1fe253d6f02.png)

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/8e951d97afdee4a193e19b400015ff5d.png)

Here are some sci-fi Online/offline images I made quickly. I'm certainly not going to use them, doesn't fit my game at all. :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
@[G2d:

> Adrax link=topic=43997.msg527439#msg527439 date=1250722202]
> this doesn't work for me i have my server on and the status checker says its off

That means you haven't port forwarded the port yet your server is using. Please check the Tutorials board for more information about the process of port forwarding.

Regards,
  Godlord.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does this work with Hamachi cause apparently it's not working, I'm going very far with my Eclipse game but sadly a lot of things keeping getting in my way like port forwarding, Why the hell do they make a game so freaking hard to connect to other computer, is it really that hard… anyways, The Status Checker isn't working for me and someone told me it's a requirement to be able to post my game active on the forum, I would like someone to please help me because i don't want to quit from all the hard work I've done! Please Pm or Instant message me at [email protected]

@MasterBit13:

> Does this work with Hamachi cause apparently it's not working, I'm going very far with my Eclipse game but sadly a lot of things keeping getting in my way like port forwarding, Why the hell do they make a game so freaking hard to connect to other computer, is it really that hard… anyways, The Status Checker isn't working for me and someone told me it's a requirement to be able to post my game active on the forum, I would like someone to please help me because i don't want to quit from all the hard work I've done! Please Pm or Instant message me at [email protected]

Ever heard of server hosting? Anyways, if your game has gone "far", make a WIP. That way people will respect you. You just look like a noob right now.

MasterBit13,

It is so hard because of security, opening 1 port to use is better than having all 50000(or somthing) ports open for anyone to connect

Well, I'm not a noob, Maybe with Scripting yes, but I really don't see why Hamachi wont work, plus my game is free, so I can't pay for server hosting, even with my job I have enough problems with money as it is… but anyways, Does any know if there's a way to open ports, I know there's that one website port forwarding, but it's still no good, Hasn't help me at all! This forum is really huge, I'm all stress out with Hamachi not actually helping me, So if someone can please PM and help me really get things up and running how there suppose to that be real great! ^v^