• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Slym's 3 huge tilesets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Thanks Overdrive. Don't you think it is extremely selfish to say such a thing anyway? If I wanted only a few selfish people to have the tilesets for themselves I wouldn't have posted my tiles in the resources section.

@[ð:

> slym¸ link=topic=44733.msg454895#msg454895 date=1243083913]
> Exactly. Thanks Overdrive. Don't you think it is extremely selfish to say such a thing anyway? If I wanted only a few selfish people to have the tilesets for themselves I wouldn't have posted my tiles in the resources section.

I'm just glad you're kind enough to let us have these. ^.^

@Tipsta:

> *kills vote* no way we dont want everyone using these we want a select few who can be bothered to download these XD

I think some grade D-C tiles should be bundled then tell people where to get better ones (if they CBA to make their own).

• 2 weeks later...
There never were sprites to these tiles. Those were old sprites I was using for a different set. They aren't animated either.

@[Steve:

> link=topic=44733.msg452722#msg452722 date=1242783872]
> x.x
> You deserve to be a vet.
>
> This is amazing.
>
> Hey, maybe I'll start working on my tiles again now
> -Alpha

If he applied (have you) he probably could.

Warning - these tiles are to epic for your eyes. Looking at these tiles may cause drowsiness, sleep, an uncontrollable attraction to slym and death. You may wish to avoid looking at these tiles.

@The:

> only 2 problems i found with these tiles. Lacking Cave tiles, and lacking indoor tiles.

Yup. I would love to add them but… when you add on to old pixel's your skill decreases.

• 3 months later...