Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kicked out

Robin

• 2 weeks later...
@Robin:

> I said if it's their house, I wouldn't bother intruding. Said I was going out for a week to let them calm down and think about the whole situation, they told me not to bother coming back.

Sounds like a true English argument. The same thing happend to my sister.

I tried it with my cat once, but he just farts on me when im sleeping now.

@IceCream:

> As long as I do better then a C they are happy.
>
> Glad my brother did horrible in school. Lowered their expectations.

I only got one C - Religious Studies. I was kept from the top groups because I kept falling asleep in class, because it was really too easy. Therefore, I could only get C if I got 95% or more, or, something.

Just goes to show how well the system works. :)

Education is fucked. I was top of everything, then as soon as I realised how corrupted the system was, I just stopped caring.

Grades mean nothing. As long as you finish education till you're 18, it'll be fine. Over here the UK, you can leave at 16\. Either go on to Sixth Form or College… or get a Job.

Just going into my second year of college, finishing up a Software Development course. After that, I'm not gonna bother with Uni (unless the economy is still fucked) but I'm gonna start at the bottom of a company and work my way up.

Hell, Liam, the original creator of Konfuze, shows how it can be done. He left after a single year of College and now work for one of the largest communications companies in the country.

To be honest, I don't care how my Mum and Step-dad treated me. Before I left, I lectured them and finally came around to hitting him in the face. Hopefully they'll treat my younger siblings better than they did with me. They should do, as they're actually his.

@Robin:

> Education is ducked. I was top of everything, then as soon as I realised how corrupted the system was, I just stopped caring.
>
> Grades mean nothing. As long as you finish education till you're 18, it'll be fine. Over here the UK, you can leave at 16\. Either go on to Sixth Form or College… or get a Job.
>
> Just going into my second year of college, finishing up a Software Development course. After that, I'm not gonna bother with Uni (unless the economy is still ducked) but I'm gonna start at the bottom of a company and work my way up.
>
> Hell, Liam, the original creator of Konfuze, shows how it can be done. He left after a single year of College and now work for one of the largest communications companies in the country.
>
> To be honest, I don't care how my Mum and Step-dad treated me. Before I left, I lectured them and finally came around to hitting him in the face. Hopefully they'll treat my younger siblings better than they did with me. They should do, as they're actually his.

Waitwaitwait… what?

I agree with you Robin grades do not mean duck. Some of the smartest people I know have all F's. Intelligence will never be determined by school. Its nothing more than how you think and process information. Funny thing is I didn't even pay attention in half of my classes last year and now I pretty much have to repeat everything but I don't seem to care. Super Seniors FTW :)

@zombie0hour:

> I agree with you Robin grades do not mean duck. Some of the smartest people I know have all F's. Intelligence will never be determined by school. Its nothing more than how you think and process information. Funny thing is I didn't even pay attention in half of my classes last year and now I pretty much have to repeat everything but I don't seem to care. Super Seniors FTW :)

EX: Me. I failed some years all because of laziness.