Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Want to see some thing awesome? WELL TAKE A CLICK AND SEE A CHICK!

TT Snim

I'm posting this picture more to show off this shirt I made today.  I'm thinking If I got good at it I'd like to sell them.  I used spray paint and some random junk and card stock.  Oh yeah, and a shirt.

And yes, this is my ugly mug, see it and FEAR!  (This is the first community that I've OPENLY showed my face too.  I must trust most of you or some thing)

![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/TTsnim/TTSnimsPix/ShirtofWin001.jpg)

Please do give me critique on my SHIRT.  I'd love some input and suggestions.  I plan on making one with a FLAMING HORSE next.  But I need more spray paint first.  ^_^

Thanks guys! 

@:INH, Thank you, I know, it's some times hard to find an improvement in some ones work when you don't know much about the process. 

@:Merno  I did design it my self yes!  It was a lot of fun to make!  The whole shirt WOULD be cool!  I'll have to get a dummy or stand to streach it out on though… or maybe not.  *Ponders*

@:Embem l Can make better mountains I promise!  I'll need to experiment a bit before it looks awesome.  How much would you be willing to spend on a shirt?  I'm thinking I'd sell them for... I don't know, 10$ to 20$?  Maybe?  *Shrugs*  Id make one for you with just about any design you want.  (With in reason, it's spray paint I'm using here.)

@:Nickkos XD  Thank you "Dad".  LOL.

Wow, a lot of comments.  Let me try to answer some questions. 

My mom took the pic to send to my dad who wanted to know what the shirt looked like.  It's a little hand held camera she used, I'm not sure what it's called.  Sorry.

As for the air brushing I would LOVE to try that!  I think it would look quite awesome, only I have no air brush and I have no idea how much it would cost or where to get one.  And as I'm trying really really hard just to make rent THIS MONTH I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get one.

I also tried to make a poster and it turned out well till I got the CRAZY idea of adding white paint to make "Stars".  Turns out if you don't have a tooth brush you make "Blobs" and "Foofs" and it just totally kills the picture.  DX  Still that was just as much fun to MAKE as the shirt, but you can't proudly walk around with it on all day.

I'd love to try this in a commercial way because I'm on that bottom feeder level of dirt poor you hear Obama talking about.  (Its raman for the SECOND MEAL TODAY! YUM!)  But I have no idea where to start that either.  (I'd have been fine too if BOTH of my cats hadn't come down with a bad case of CANCER!  *Shakes a fist*  But meh, that's life so what ever.)

I personally want to try making a shirt with animals on it next.  maybe a horse or a wolf.  Or BOTH!  All I need to do is make a stencil and then use it to do the image with.  And that's a whole lot of fun!  ^_^  Also I'm going to have to go scrounging around for more colors of spray paint. 

Any ideas YOU'D like to see?  Maybe some color suggestions?  I could do one with an eclipse for the web site!  XD  Maybe a skull!  That be cool.  (My bro bought the materials, BTW, in case you were wondering.  I'll have to show you HIS shirt it's AWESOME!) 

Let me hear your ideas!