Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone read signatures?

Drummerpete

@Pete:

> I got rid of mine cuz I just don't see the point. D:

The point of an avatar and signature is a small image which people recognise as _you_. Create something personal, and keep it. I've had mine for nearly 6 years now.

@Godlord:

> It tells you that he hates it if you send him a PM only containing a question XD.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

I have 11 pages of message in my inbox xD

A good 3rd is just questions and people asking me if I want to work on their games >_>

@Robin:

> I have 11 pages of message in my inbox xD
>
> A good 3rd is just questions and people asking me if I want to work on their games >_>

Oh wow, that's annoying. I'm feeling really sorry for you. You know what's even more annoying? When some kid keeps sending you PMs and a pop-up box keeps appearing every time you refresh the page.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> Oh wow, that's annoying. I'm feeling really sorry for you. You know what's even more annoying? When some kid keeps sending you PMs and a pop-up box keeps appearing every time you refresh the page.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Yeah, it saved my life when someone pointed out you could turn that off in your profile.

@Robin:

> Yeah, it saved my life when someone pointed out you could turn that off in your profile.

If I turn it off, everybody PM'ing me would be upset that I ignored them while I just figured out it says "Messages [over 9000]" in the tab.

Regards,
  Godlord.

The text in my sig changes based on mood. My avatars usually change based on mood, but sometimes they change when im bored and find something else.

I check out people's sigs. I dont like when they change names and sigs, Im bad with names to begin with… when they do that i get super confuzzled.

@Anna:

> Same. If someone changes their avatar/signature/name often I'll completely forget who they are.

Yeah, one of the reasons I hardly EVER change mine. Trying to help out people from getting confused.

As for reading people's sigs, yeah. I'll glance over them.. if I see something that has interest to me.. i'll read on. review the link.. then go to.

i dont like to change anything of mine:

my name: historic to the fleshlight, changing it would be like killing a meme!
my avatar: i love you kusy. this thing rocks more than the internet
My signature: Complimentary to my meme. Leaving this would be like leaving my body. This is what STARTED it!
My Personal Text: Marsh in N/B/L