Find results in...

The World of Nyamm

IceCream Tuesday

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@IceCream:

> Super necro.. but I agree.. Pure win. This ICT kid really knows what he's doing.. must be a pro.
>
> lol. Still isn't finished. I lost interest while doing this.. Maybe i'll pick it back up one of these days.

Ah, the fate of nearly all the eclipse games.

@Yorty.:

> @IceCream:
>
> > Super necro.. but I agree.. Pure win. This ICT kid really knows what he's doing.. must be a pro.
> >
> > lol. Still isn't finished. I lost interest while doing this.. Maybe i'll pick it back up one of these days.
>
> Ah, the fate of nearly all the eclipse games.

not entirely.. I did get FURTHER then all the eclipse games. Also.. I haven't given up.. and Now.. I have Kreator helping me out on the side.

@IceCream:

> @Yorty.:
>
> > @IceCream:
> >
> > > Super necro.. but I agree.. Pure win. This ICT kid really knows what he's doing.. must be a pro.
> > >
> > > lol. Still isn't finished. I lost interest while doing this.. Maybe i'll pick it back up one of these days.
> >
> > Ah, the fate of nearly all the eclipse games.
>
> not entirely.. I did get FURTHER then all the eclipse games. Also.. I haven't given up.. and Now.. _I have Kreator helping me out on the side._

Really? Well good luck then.

You should all give up and work with me.

starts singing.

Open your eyes I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open

When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony,
harmony! Oh Love!

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony,
harmony! Oh Love~~~

starts playing on his electric keyboard.

@Kreator:

> @IceCream:
>
> > I haven't given up.. and Now.. I have Kreator helping me out on the side.
>
> Woah woah, so that I don't disappoint you, keep in mind that I'm not committing myself yet. I'm waiting a week or so to see what opportunities I get offered.

haha, like I said.. on the side.. You've already helped with cliff tiles. :D
But yeah.. I figured your talent would head this direction when you had no paid work. :)

Robin.. Scratch out backs.. and we'll scratch yours?

• 3 weeks later...
@Robin:

> You should all give up and work with me.
>
> starts singing.
>
> Open your eyes I see
> Your eyes are open
> Wear no disguise for me
> Come into the open
>
> When it's cold outside
> Am I here in vain?
> Hold on to the night
> There will be no shame
>
> Always, I wanna be with you
> And make believe with you
> And live in harmony,
> harmony! Oh Love!
>
> Always, I wanna be with you
> And make believe with you
> And live in harmony,
> harmony! Oh Love~~~
>
> starts playing on his electric keyboard.

Just thought I'd tell you, that the reason I'm working on EC with you is because of this song. <3

• 1 month later...
@Dezire:

> Just feel like bumping this up.  Everyone, watch this project.  It's got good news written all over it.

lol, Thank you for the kind words. It has ALOT of planning in it. Not much entire implication due to the work on tileset.

If anyone would like to Assist me with it, and hopefully get this project moving a bit more. PM me I'd love for any assistance.

I'll be a proud supporter, guy.  I'll spread the word, get this shit known, hopefully to get you more motivation on the project, and a small community ready to follow you.

Something I noticed.

Kreator had strong motivation for WoH, you know what else I noticed?  When I talked to him, a few times he said "I gotta finish this sprite for the forums" or something like that, because he promised them some more previews.  Fans motivate you to keep on going, I'll spread the word about this project, get some fans for you, dude.

@Dezire:

> I'll be a proud supporter, guy.  I'll spread the word, get this shit known, hopefully to get you more motivation on the project, and a small community ready to follow you.
>
> Something I noticed.
>
> Kreator had strong motivation for WoH, you know what else I noticed?  When I talked to him, a few times he said "I gotta finish this sprite for the forums" or something like that, because he promised them some more previews.  Fans motivate you to keep on going, I'll spread the word about this project, get some fans for you, dude.

Thats VERY true.. the only issue with that is I don't want something to happen in my life and potentially let a group of people down.

@Dezire:

> I'll be a proud supporter, guy.  I'll spread the word, get this shit known, hopefully to get you more motivation on the project, and a small community ready to follow you.
>
> Something I noticed.
>
> Kreator had strong motivation for WoH, you know what else I noticed?  When I talked to him, a few times he said "I gotta finish this sprite for the forums" or something like that, because he promised them some more previews.  Fans motivate you to keep on going, I'll spread the word about this project, get some fans for you, dude.

For me, I usually quit just before I finish.