Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The World of Nyamm

IceCream Tuesday

Well.. as you can see in my Sig.. I'm working on a game.. and I've already posted a few things relating to it over the last weeks.

Anyways.. without further adieu.

![](http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3117/fullmap.png)

It's not finished.  All those blobs of color and such are locations of towns . 6 Nations and then there is 10 villages that aren't aligned with those nations.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Harris:

> Awesome. What are the pink bits?

the little blocks (only added for green and pink sofar) are towers that will have a pvp aspect. where you capture them to stop npc respawn.. and then after that you head to tower closet to the city, and then you fight a general. if not.. the npc's walk through the maps and get to you. so.. like.. 40 guards coming at you not gonna be fun.

@[God:

> Owen link=topic=51060.msg535025#msg535025 date=1251606378]
> If i don't see a WIP for this in the next hour I'll rip your eyes out and shove em down your pants so you can watch me kick the crap out of you
> -
> JK but i wants WIP NOW

Its a WIP.. Just not gonna post till i have a good amount more done since i'm going to bed.

@IceCream:

> Well.. as you can see in my Sig.. I'm working on a game.. and I've already posted a few things relating to it over the last weeks.
>
> Anyways.. without further adieu.
>
> ![](http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2449/fullmapo.png)
>
> It's not finished.  All those blobs of color and such are locations of towns . 6 Nations and then there is 10 villages that aren't aligned with those nations.

Pwnt, that looks awesome ICT! Can't wait to see the final concept!

ty foolz!!! yaah yaah yaaaahh!!

so.. I'm thinking i'll update it, and put a grid line showing where each region is or.. like realm.. whatever terminology you'd wanna use.

Then I'm gonna ask you all where there should be level ranges. 1-40
Anything past that will be on a different continent or island I already have designed. Aka Expansion.

BTW.. The Small nuetral village next to the book.. That is the location of a MAJOR event (like.. explination of a HUGE end game boss. so.. most likely that area around it will be lvl 38-40.