Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pirates or Ninjas… dodgeball???

shadowwulf

@♥♠DDunit:

> Lulz, I wonder why people even make the comparison.
>
> ![](http://media.photobucket.com/image/ninja%20vs%20pirates/loudHIVE/pirates-ninja.jpg)
>
> The only reason pirates win:
> ![](http://www.factpile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pirates.jpg)

Not the only reason. Ever heard of pirate metal? There's no ninja metal. Pirates - 2, Ninjas - 0.

@Rogue:

> ninjas cant catch you when your on fire
>
> ![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/kinglink12/Aion/BETA%204/motivator751b87cb19f5acc7969eba896c.jpg)

Yep. That's McNinja.

The problem is you have to be a ninja to be on fire.

That's Sword of the new world

• 2 weeks later...
technically, if you had a time machine and got Ninjas and pirates together and told them all the rules of dodge ball and told them to play it.

One of two things would happen:

1) percentage of this happening= 98%: They wouldn't listen to you and kill you then kill each other.

2) percentage of this happening= 2%: They would play but ninjas would cut the ball in two and when the pirates don't get their way they'll just shoot the ninjas and then they'll all be killing each other.

Either way your going to have a lot of hurt, injured and dead people.

Who ever thought up of this game didn't look at the fact that one team are dirty cheaters and thieves, and the other are assassins and people with a long very sharp sword.

_Unless it's made by nintendo for the wii, cause that's ok. Nintendo has been trying to get the attention of the younger and oldest audiences of people ever since the wii came out and halfway between the Gamecube and the wii. Don't believe me? Try playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (from gamecube) and The Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time. If you havent noticed TLOZ:OOT was made in 1997 (I believe) and TLOZ:WW was made around 2005._

@Zyvo:

> One of two things would happen:
>
> 1) percentage of this happening= 98%: They wouldn't listen to you and kill you then kill each other.
>
> 2) percentage of this happening= 2%: They would play but ninjas would cut the ball in two and when the pirates don't get their way they'll just shoot the ninjas and then they'll all be killing each other.
>
> Either way your going to have a lot of hurt, injured and dead people.

Yes, but it would be full of win!  XD

@Zyvo:

> It wouldn't even be dodge ball, well for you it would, but it would just be considered another war game where two different teams are pitted against one another.

I didn't claim it would be, all I said was the scenario you posted was full of win. Personally I'd love to see how a war with ninjas and pirates would go on.