Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wat

Dark Crusade

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this strange "bucket" of mixed rums and juices once, I forget what it was called but my god, I had to have some chick I was talking to help me finish it. There was literally like 4-5 different types of rum, maybe 2-3 different juice flavors, was a strange color, and was served in this bucket type thing. I'll tell you what, my head was going in circles, and I only drank half of it.

oh and bahama mommas are unreal tasting if you're ever interested, they just look a bit fruity.  XD

@Pete:

> Hold one shot of Bailey's Irish Creme in your mouth, and take one shot of lime cordial. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously, then consume.
>
> ;)

Sounds like a shitstorm of a rush.

Gwenifer is that your fingernails in that picture. If so have you been playing in dirt. o.o.

And William went on another binge on his Autumn break,

Thursday
9 Beers
A shit ton of gin
2 Different kinds of rum.

Friday I went to a Local football game, in which it was super cold, so I took me a flask full of rum and kept warm the whole time.

Saturday was homecoming, so that meant partying afterwards, Heaven hill vodka bleh, jager, capt. morgan spiced rum. I woke up feeling like crap. I layed around at this guy's house I barely knew until like 6 pm. We camped in the god damn cold. I realized how stupid it was afterwards. ._.. Now I feel like I have the flu or pnemonia. So I'm taking sick days. I need to slow down on my boozing.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> For each day that goes by, more and more duck up stercus happens, and the more I just say "I need a drink". But yeah, I am starting to think my liver isn't to happy with myself lately.

ironically, you can get a replacement liver much easier than someone who has liver cancer from second-hand smoke or something.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
I'm only 14 but I'm allowed to drink though at the moment I stick to beer and cider yet one thing is when I'm out on a local shoot (hunting pheasants with shotguns) and it's winter and it's so cold your nose drips I bring my hip flask and fill it with Sloe Gin, my Grandfather makes well used to make it as he's in a wheel chair. Long story short it'll make you feel light headed and it tastes like berries/ haribo coca cola bottles nicest thing ever.

I remember I was curious to what beer tasted like, So I opened a can and smelled it, then threw it away. The smell was so horrid I couldn't drink it. The stuff smells really nasty. I might be a bitch though and try some wine <3.