Find results in...

Banned xBox 360 Ad.

yorty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bobby.:

> Dude, Miguu, Get rid of that "DEVELOPER.
> Totally spams my screen with elit skin.

Lol, I didn't put it there. Marsh decided to have it there because Mellowz didn't want anyone not working on EE 2.8 to be an official developer. I will remove it.

I think that's right fair of Marsh. :D It kind of narrows down who I harass… OH I mean ask...(J/k- I check for confirmation that they provide help before pming) for coding advice. Back on topic though, Imagine if that happened irl... It'd be considered a Terrorist insurgency or some stercus.

Edit: Wow my spelling is shit today.

@Azure:

> I think that's right fair of Marsh. :D It kind of narrows down who I harass… OH I mean ask...(J/k- I check for confirmation that they provide help before pming) for coding advice. Back on topic though, Imagine if that happened irl... It'd be considered a Terrorist insurgency or some stercus.
>
> Edit: Wow my spelling is stercus today.

What? You saying I can't code? lol

I would love to see some theatre-improv team pull this off. It would be interesting to see how many other random people play along.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> You may understand it but the entire reasoning is Radicchio and shouldn't be used to justify banning it. duck Political Correctness.

No idea what your trying to tell me, I mean.. for a commercial this is to violent (YES I KNOW ITS A JOKE).
But its like, buy a 360… then you can shoot everyone. Won't like to hear what parents etc have to say bout that.

Oh and i'm not anti FPS or something, I play CoD2/4 most of the time so don't take me on that.

@Tyr:

> buy a 360… then you can shoot everyone.

That's not the message at all. If you (or any other ignorant American) payed attention then you would have noticed the commercial stated that people should be more playful and not take things in life so seriously. Holding a pretend gun is better than a real one and playing a video game where you shoot digital people is better than shooting real people. I would much rather buy my kid an X-Box than a real gun.

Well actually considering that the best selling games for the xbox are all Fps's and TPs's(third person shooters) the commercial kind of does say if you buy this you'll get to shoot lots of people and backs it up. :D I don't think this one was banned, but I'm sure they only show it on adult geared channels since it may be impressionable to idiots and children.

@Azure:

> Well actually considering that the best selling games for the xbox are all Fps's and TPs's(third person shooters) the commercial kind of does say if you buy this you'll get to shoot lots of people and backs it up. :D I don't think this one was banned, but I'm sure they only show it on adult geared channels since it may be impressionable to idiots and children.

No, it doesn't say that at all. Stop being ignorant and watch the friggen video… It never says shooting people with guns is ok. The whole premise is about having fun, playing around, and taking life less seriously. The commercial is very humorous and should, if anything, promote that message even more-so.

MrMiguu, I didn't mean what I said in such a literal sense. I was just pointing out the fact in relation to the games that have sold the best in past few years. As for my personal beliefs I'd laugh my ass off if I went to the mall and saw this. :D