Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recent Downtime

Marsh

Hello all, as i am sure many of you have noticed the Eclipse forum has been pretty unstable lately. The new shout box mod was causing huge memory spikes and messing up Eclipse's private server. The site should work better now but unfortunately the auto refreshing shout box had to be removed. Alot of these mod authors do not have busy enough sites to optimize there modifications for alot of traffic. The arcade is also removed for now, i will add it back in a few days if the site proves stable. The running processes on the server are down to 63 or so it used to be over 100.

Either way the site is back up, should be running alot better. Pm me with any further issues. You can see a little bit more of whats happening with the site below. If the memory usage hits 100% and the Swap hits 100% the site will go down.

```

```

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, as i am sure many of you have noticed the Eclipse forum has been pretty unstable lately. The new shout box mod was causing huge memory spikes and messing up Eclipse's private server. The site should work better now but unfortunately the auto refreshing shout box had to be removed. Alot of these mod authors do not have busy enough sites to optimize there modifications for alot of traffic. The arcade is also removed for now, i will add it back in a few days if the site proves stable. The running processes on the server are down to 63 or so it used to be over 100.

Either way the site is back up, should be running alot better. Pm me with any further issues. You can see a little bit more of whats happening with the site below. If the memory usage hits 100% and the Swap hits 100% the site will go down.

```

```