Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weird Eclipse-Related Dream

balliztik1

So, Eclipse, why were you in my dreams last night?

So messed up. It was me, Kreator, and [THE-KRIS] (visually represented by my friend Kris, except we called him "The Kris"), and we were hanging out in some USB cord shop. Like, they literally just sold hundreds of different types of USB cords. We ended up getting drunk and hanging out in the parking lot, and Beau called Robin, who pulled up in a very shmancy car, but then peeled out, leaving us "losers" behind. Then things got weird and we went to a laundromat to play checkers (this little 8 year old girl kept winning).

:huh:

I honestly don't know what kind of car it was. It was very sports-car-ish, and loud, which contributed to the fact that he was too cool to hang out with us. ;P

Oddly enough, the place seemed very real. It was like a city of its own. There was a Walgreen's and a laundromat and a USB shop. Everything you'll ever need! ;D

I think someone else was there, but I can neither picture them nor remember the name. Only reason I remembered Kreator and [THE-KRIS] was that I know what Kreator looks like and I talk to him on MSN a lot, and, like I said, [THE-KRIS] was played by my friend Kris. No distinction there.

I dreamt that my college class went to visit a nuclear reactor, and for some reason there were instruments in the main control room. As a nuclear meltdown started, the entire class started to rock out with 'November Rain' and we stopped it with the power of music.

I need to stop doing heroin just before I go to sleep. :|

@Freddy:

> Epic dream. Lately I don't dream a lot. And when i do dream I'm glad I don't talk while sleeping.

Eat cheese about half an hour before you sleep. Garunteed, 90% of the time, you will dream. Works every time for me.
Apparently, different cheeses have different effects. Do it, then reply. Eat as much cheese as you can! More cheese = more vivid dream.

@Marsh:

> nice :P, dreams are pretty messed up. Dont think i have dreamed about Eclipse in a long time :S.
>
> [edit]
>
> Blue sausage? this didnt happen to be a wet dream of yours did it

No, it was in the supermarket. Never had any wet dreams and if I get them, I so hope you're in them ;D.

@Kreator:

> I'm touched that I was in your dream. xD

Don't you mean that you were touched in his dream?

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=53740.msg571035#msg571035 date=1257482395]
> I have only one thing to say … why wasn't I in it?
>
> - Adulese

There was no space for you, since Grayfox' mom was already in there.

Regards,
  Godlord.