Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Halo Trial Game Nights

Draken

Well edited this post since we have mainly been playing halo and renamed the topic.

-Halo Trial version-

Only 1 map to play bloodgultch

here to get
http://download.cnet.com/Halo-Combat-Evolved/3000-7441_4-10235611.html

Draken Map Mods
http://claygnomeproductions.com/pics/bloodgulch1.rar
Copy file into your halo\maps folder

and if you dont know what halo is you deserve to be shot.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marsh:

> Tribes would be cool, maybe ill join you guys one day. Are you going to have times setup? or just randomly when some people are on.

Im thinking we would probally do both. :P

And Tribes seems cool, its a hour download, and no Vista and Higher can download (Noone cares about Mac's.)

@Draken:

> didnt know it couldnt run on vista.
>
> Im thinking just randomly when people want to play. Just post here before you get in game this way people can just check here to see if any games are running :)

Look at the requirements. XP or bellow.

If it dosent have to be first person, Pawn Tactics.
www.pawngame.com
Check it out. (The blue one)

If it does, i'd have to say, Combat Arms. The game sucks, but its the only one I know.

@Draken:

> you can usually get more players in a FPS then most other games. thats the only reason i said a FPS. Lots of people fast game play.

Are you kidding me? FPS's always lag like hell at 5 FPS for me, and a lot of the big ones have hackers.
Lots of people I can understand, but about 5k averaged into time is good for PT.

Though I do agree that the words "First Person Shooter" Would get this idea more attention.

im just saying their isnt many game types that alot of players can join and all play together. FPS are one of the few other then MMOs. Most other games stop you from having more then 8 players on a server.

But like i said in the shout box, If everyone would have a "real" copy of GTA SA and got the SAMP mod it can hold up to 500 players in a server And i have a custom server Scripted up already I play lan games with. Just would need someone to host that server lol.

Okay to add the master server back to tribes ( they moved it)

Goto Options
Goto network and click add
name = tribesmasterserver.com
address = t1m1.masters.tribesmasterserver.com:28000

thats it look for the eclipse server there if its on :) im getting in with kite now

EDIT

cant host still … join server www.MaxoGC.com #4 or something to that effect

@Greendude120:

> If you guys wanna play Cs2D, Im up for it. Ill even host the server. Its a fun, simple game that doesnt destroy ur FPS and its prob perfect for this community quite frankly
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Pwned!!! :P

If it works for vista, 2 votes.
Tribal also has 2\. (Well set a offical poll later if someone dosent mind)