Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Halo Trial Game Nights

Draken

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, loading up the server now for Halo, You have to go into the Game Listings and find it, Direct Connect (IP) Doesn't work for some reason.

Server Name: Azkanan
No pass unless we get a good number of Eclipsians to play, in which case, is solar. No caps.

that will be answered later, I cant host most likely Bunnie will host or kite if they get on. Maybe marsh /shrug.

All info will be put here when we get closer. Hopefully we play the mod map ( i think i added it to first post)

also i think GMT will be 3pm

And Ill be Draken as always :)

and we usally play A Free For All Death Match

Well last night i found the stuff to make your own map mod :) Im fixing alot of stuff to make it work better. IMO

Also Plasma grenades are now VERY Powerful USE WITH CATION :)  I would recommend only using them as a mortar because I downed the Damage But Upped the Damage area (meaning it explodes bigger But the graphics doesnt work havent figured out how to make it look bigger when it exploads.)

Im turning down Fall damage and removing damage from melee attacks with pistol. Now what the pistol melee attack will do is Launch you enemy or team mate Flying threw the air.

Rockets from Rocket Launchers now Seek and rockets Move faster (zoom 2x 8x) [did this for those that like to shee hose]

Cars can no longer run you over and kill you, Instead it deals you some damage and stuns you.

Green Plasma Gun When Fully charged it seeks better and deals more damage also Plasma bolt moves faster.

I think thats all im adding

btw im adding to the already modded map so will have new base parts ect :)

ill upload the file when im done and post it here.