Find results in...

Hello, my name is Olliepop

java

Now before i get an instant ban i want to say one thing

@anna comnena: oh LOL where do i begin… rawr
@admiral: you're a cool dude
@marsh: keep up the good work on E++ and hope you're feeling better
@robin: you are a fucking god
@godlord: LOL i love reading your pointless posts about nothing pretending to be something
@kreator: awesome bloke
@HM: if you're gonna give up on SE email me the source and any documentation ([email protected]) and i'll finish it within the month, otherwise keep up the good job :]
@crank: you rock. btw i'm "matilda" hosting your source edit on my tribalcorp.net mirror (matilda is account #2353675 of mine here)
@any admins who ban me: i have so many accounts sitting and waiting, i always have one active and have one right now who is posting who you will never guess and is vet MWAHAHAH - this is a proxy OFC.
@all kiwis: you are kings
@drnova: you've changed a lot since the spaz i argued a LOT with

if i've left you out it's probably because i couldn't think of you within the 3 minutes i wrote this in. sorry mate, i have a few loyal fans here

WHY NOT TO BAN ME
… give me a moment

my words live on in books
my acts live on in history

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
@Munro, I KNOW RIGHT, I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER NOW! I did one thing. Made another account. Wham. Blacklisted! I think it was because my excessive and overly tolerated trolling… BUT THAT IS A THING OF THE PAST!

@Munro:

> Hey I remember you, can't remember why you were banned.

He was banned like, 3 years ago; and he keeps coming back randomly and the administration continues to ban him when he starts to troll.

I personally don't care if he stays, unbanned, as long as he follows the rules – despite how many times he's been banned, he did contribute to the community in the past.

@Admiral:

> He was banned like, 3 years ago; and he keeps coming back randomly and the administration continues to ban him when he starts to troll.
>
> I personally don't care if he stays, unbanned, as long as he follows the rules – despite how many times he's been banned, he did contribute to the community in the past.

Yea I remember all that, I even remember what he contributed. Just don't remember what he was banned for.

@Munro:

> @Admiral:
>
> > He was banned like, 3 years ago; and he keeps coming back randomly and the administration continues to ban him when he starts to troll.
> >
> > I personally don't care if he stays, unbanned, as long as he follows the rules – despite how many times he's been banned, he did contribute to the community in the past.
>
> Yea I remember all that, I even remember what he contributed. Just don't remember what he was banned for.

source… tutorials... fixes.... lots of scripts

a few of which were lost on the hacked phpbb forums

and i put Goddie in his place

oh godlord, you used to be cool

we played spanions beta tests together

@java:

> Now before i get an instant ban i want to say one thing
>
> @anna comnena: oh LOL where do i begin… rawr
> @admiral: you're a cool dude
> @marsh: keep up the good work on E++ and hope you're feeling better
> @robin: you are a ducking god
> @godlord: LOL i love reading your pointless posts about nothing pretending to be something
> @kreator: awesome bloke
> @HM: if you're gonna give up on SE email me the source and any documentation ([email protected]) and i'll finish it within the month, otherwise keep up the good job :]
> @crank: you rock. btw i'm "matilda" hosting your source edit on my tribalcorp.net mirror (matilda is account #2353675 of mine here)
> @any admins who ban me: i have so many accounts sitting and waiting, i always have one active and have one right now who is posting who you will never guess and is vet MWAHAHAH - this is a proxy OFC.
> @all kiwis: you are kings
> @drnova: you've changed a lot since the spaz i argued a LOT with
>
> if i've left you out it's probably because i couldn't think of you within the 3 minutes i wrote this in. sorry mate, i have a few loyal fans here
>
> WHY NOT TO BAN ME
> … give me a moment

Thanks for the flame bait, but even giving you 1% warning is simply not worth it.

Regards,
  Godlord.

I actually saw you before (or your posts). Why were you banned?

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. ;D

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@Munro:

> @Admiral:
>
> > He was banned like, 3 years ago; and he keeps coming back randomly and the administration continues to ban him when he starts to troll.
> >
> > I personally don't care if he stays, unbanned, as long as he follows the rules – despite how many times he's been banned, he did contribute to the community in the past.
>
> Yea I remember all that, I even remember what he contributed. Just don't remember what he was banned for.

I think he was muted for something one time, then he made another account to avoid the mute, then he did it a second, third, and fourth time, mainly taking this time to flame users and stuff, so he was banned.
Then he slowly came back once in awhile under one of his ollie* names, would troll the forums, flame some users, then get that acc banned.

Interestingly enough, this guy has actually been on Eclipse longer then I have.