• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse and the iTouch…

Haru144

@Rose:

> @Jungletoe:
>
> > I was going to do this, but I didnt get a Mac for Christmas… You would need a Mac to edit it btw...
>
> Not true, there are a few ways, for instance, Virtual PC, or http://www.adventuremaker.com/downloads.htm. Theres a lot of nifty software out there :D

Doesnt all that crap cost a ton of money though? Wouldn't it be easier just to get a Mac?

@Jungletoe:

> @Rose:
>
> > @Jungletoe:
> >
> > > I was going to do this, but I didnt get a Mac for Christmas… You would need a Mac to edit it btw...
> >
> > Not true, there are a few ways, for instance, Virtual PC, or [http://www.adventuremaker.com/downloads.htm.](http://www.adventuremaker.com/downloads.htm.) Theres a lot of nifty software out there :D
>
> Doesnt all that crap cost a ton of money though? Wouldn't it be easier just to get a Mac?

Virtual pc and that link, are both free things. Lol.

@Rose:

> @Jungletoe:
>
> > @Rose:
> >
> > > @Jungletoe:
> > >
> > > > I was going to do this, but I didnt get a Mac for Christmas… You would need a Mac to edit it btw...
> > >
> > > Not true, there are a few ways, for instance, Virtual PC, or [http://www.adventuremaker.com/downloads.htm.](http://www.adventuremaker.com/downloads.htm.) Theres a lot of nifty software out there :D
> >
> > Doesnt all that crap cost a ton of money though? Wouldn't it be easier just to get a Mac?
>
> Virtual pc and that link, are both free things. Lol.

I LOVE YOU

> Submit application to apple for review (* Cost: $99.99 for Apple Developer License *) - you are binded to a Non-Disclosure Agreement which prevents you from sharing apple trade secrets of the SDK…

I'd imagine the first MMORPG for the iPod would be popular. Something tells me it wouldn't be hard to gain profit if the price was fitting to the game content.

@Robin:

> @[BS:
>
> > westin444 link=topic=56229.msg595258#msg595258 date=1262571946]
> > Wouldn't be to hard to reprogram eclipse client in XNA and you can make apps for handheld devices using XNA i know.
>
> XNA… iTouch... Logic?

@[BS:

> westin444 link=topic=56229.msg595262#msg595262 date=1262572660]
> oh yeah.. just remembered XNA was for the ZUNE

I did remember… just not when i made the post :P

@[BS:

> westin444 link=topic=56229.msg595258#msg595258 date=1262571946]
> Wouldn't be to hard to reprogram eclipse client in XNA and you can make apps for handheld devices using XNA i know.

XNA is .net only which is Microsoft-only. iPod and iPhone require native C/C++ and ObjC. Also, GLES > XNA.

Ironically, Windows Mobile supports GLES better than XNA.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@java:

> You guys never heard of TribiaME? That's the first graphical 2d mobile MMORPG ever, very successful, very good.

@Haru:

> > Submit application to apple for review (* Cost: $99.99 for Apple Developer License *) - you are binded to a Non-Disclosure Agreement which prevents you from sharing apple trade secrets of the SDK…
>
> I'd imagine the first MMORPG for the iPod would be popular. Something tells me it wouldn't be hard to gain profit if the price was fitting to the game content.

Just a hint ;)
The first iPod Touch/iPhone Online Role Playing Game is in development.
If you love cute/awesome graphic and awesome action, you'll love the game.
I probably doesn't have the right to leech this info but you know…pre-advertisment. XD

On Topic : I think we can make a reduced version of Eclipse Server and re-write a Obj-C Client. All the client need is, map, sprite, spell/skill draw on the map. Then the core/logic such as attack, stat, items and stuff. Then it would work. Just make a small reduced version of Eclipse because it will only take a couple of weeks or months for professional programmer.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Haru:

> > Submit application to apple for review (* Cost: $99.99 for Apple Developer License *) - you are binded to a Non-Disclosure Agreement which prevents you from sharing apple trade secrets of the SDK…
>
> I'd imagine the first MMORPG for the iPod would be popular. Something tells me it wouldn't be hard to gain profit if the price was fitting to the game content.

Eliminator Pro.

@Rithy58:

> Just a hint ;)
> The first iPod Touch/iPhone Online Role Playing Game is in development.
> If you love cute/awesome graphic and awesome action, you'll love the game.
> I probably doesn't have the right to leech this info but you know…pre-advertisment. XD

me knows ^^