Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any tips for me?

demon xxx x

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you could become close friends with her. then ask her out cuz why would she go out with a a stranger. i did this we became close friends but she goes out with someone else(i have a GF as well anyway) but we still hang out some times.be care ful though people start to wonder

@XxshadowAssasinXx:

> or you could become close friends with her. then ask her out cuz why would she go out with a a stranger. i did this we became close friends but she goes out with someone else(i have a GF as well anyway) but we still hang out some times.be care ful though people start to wonder

**This is the incorrect way to do it.**

Otherwise, when you ask her out, they _ALWAYS_ say "I love you as a friend" or alternatively, "like". It's their escape pod from having to date a friend.
For some reason, young wimins have this switch in their mind. You're either a hot stranger they'd like to spend the rest of their lives with, or you're a friend - and that's it.

Unless they have the hots for you from the get go, and have too low self esteem to tell you, or think that you don't like them. :D that was deal with my gf. She didn't have the guts to just tell me, so I ended up having to do all the thinking…

@XxshadowAssasinXx:

> or you could become close friends with her. then ask her out cuz why would she go out with a a stranger. i did this we became close friends but she goes out with someone else(i have a GF as well anyway) but we still hang out some times.be care ful though people start to wonder

NEVER works. See Azk's post.

Time to be a hot stranger. (H)

@(G2D)Devogen:

> Seriously mate… don't beat around the bush, or thats the only bush you'll be seeing.

WIN… also, nobody would date a stranger... people = fools. the step between being friends and dating would be something close to best friends. all your images are skewed horribly by todays standards brought forth by hollywood! I demand a raid on hollywood, consisting of grenades and battle axes!

@Zetta:

> @Chief:
>
> > @(G2D)Devogen:
> >
> > > Seriously mate… don't beat around the bush, or thats the only bush you'll be seeing.
> >
> > I demand a raid on hollywood, consisting of grenades and [~~battle axes!~~ CLAYMORES](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill)
>
> fixed*
>
> ask her out tomorrow. Post results. DO IT!

From that one link, I've just spent two hours wikipediaing about British Empire, the Channel Tunnel, World War I/II, The descent of the British Empire, Totaltarianism, State Shinto and lastly, Julia-something who was "One of the key architects" of "Political Correctness".
Oddly enough, she denounced Political Correctness in 2002, saying that America had misconscrewed Politic Correctness for Political Imaging of People in Power, or, something.

@Kreator:

> @Dezire:
>
> > Oh, shaving your pubes gives you more aerodynamics
>
> You should at least trim them anyway, and not for your stupid ass skater reasons.

Well as Kumar said, it does make your wang look 3 times bigger…. but shaving it in the shape of a love heart might scare some chicks away...

So has he actually asked her out yet?

@(G2D)Devogen:

> @Kreator:
>
> > @Dezire:
> >
> > > Oh, shaving your pubes gives you more aerodynamics
> >
> > You should at least trim them anyway, and not for your stupid ass skater reasons.
>
> Well as Kumar said, it does make your wang look 3 times bigger…. but shaving it in the shape of a love heart might scare some chicks away...
>
> So has he actually asked her out yet?

I wonder what would happen if somebody shaved their pubes into a  /B/.

Damn… I trimmed mine the other night, I wish I had that idea then...

@Azkanan:

> @(G2D)Devogen:
>
> > @Kreator:
> >
> > > @Dezire:
> > >
> > > > Oh, shaving your pubes gives you more aerodynamics
> > >
> > > You should at least trim them anyway, and not for your stupid ass skater reasons.
> >
> > Well as Kumar said, it does make your wang look 3 times bigger…. but shaving it in the shape of a love heart might scare some chicks away...
> >
> > So has he actually asked her out yet?
>
> I wonder what would happen if somebody shaved their pubes into a  /B/.
>
> Damn… I trimmed mine the other night, I wish I had that idea then...

![](http://iusedtobebald.com/rogain.jpg)
Quick! use this

@Kreator:

> Get to know her a decent bit already if you haven't first.

Yeah this should be first and foremost…

Not sure how you guys do it these days, but back when I was at school.. the best
way to get a girls attention is to not act like every other guy. I think I had a slight advantage in that I grew up with three older sisters, and heard them bitch and moan
about guys all my life, so essentially I learnt generally what makes a girl dislike a guy..

and thats acting like a wanker!

Just be yourself.. chat her up a bit, get to know her.. you'll be right mate.