Find results in...

Anti-Robin's Fan Club

xelander

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/off topic

Not long, but put my name in parenthesis again and it would take longer than it takes a 114 year old man to pass a kidney stone.

/on topic.

So yeah, about this anti-robin fan club…

Is membership limited to homosexuals? or can us straight ppl join too?

@Tipsta:

> I do it because i think using  a nick name in a normal sentence looks weird, shouldn't have used it around Beau.

So when you're writing about your dog, would you write: ""Mr. Fluffypants" hasn't taken a shit on your doorstep. It was probably the dog next door."? Not only are the quotation marks annoying, they usually give the names you put them around a negative connotation, so don't. I don't know what shitty school you go to, but I think I want to _speak with_ (Read as: slap) your "teacher" (Imagine: with a trout).

Also, real names are actually nick names as they're given by your parents to make you an identifiable object in this society. The same happens with animals and other objects such as a pen, a dog, etc., because I don't believe dogs would call themselves dogs. So either start putting around quotation marks around every word used to identify an object, or quit the whole thing.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> @Tipsta:
>
> > I do it because i think using  a nick name in a normal sentence looks weird, shouldn't have used it around Beau.
>
> So when you're writing about your dog, would you write: ""Mr. Fluffypants" hasn't taken a shit on your doorstep. It was probably the dog next door."? Not only are the quotation marks annoying, they usually give the names you put them around a negative connotation, so don't. I don't know what shitty school you go to, but I think I want to _speak with_ (Read as: slap) your "teacher" (Imagine: with a trout).
>
> Also, real names are actually nick names as they're given by your parents to make you an identifiable object in this society. The same happens with animals and other objects such as a pen, a dog, etc., because I don't believe dogs would call themselves dogs. So either start putting around quotation marks around every word used to identify an object, or quit the whole thing.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Coming from the Dutch guy, too. ;o

I'm not gonna say anything….yet.
I'll say my opinion when Robin's EO is out and I no longer need his help XD

lol jk on that one.

But isn't this suppose to be on Chit Chat or something?

Well anyway, when I read this topic, I thought this is a fan club of people that hate Robin's Fanclub and not a club for people that hate Robin...geez the title is confusing me.

Sincerely,
Rithy