Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cowin000:

> KEEP UP THIS AMAZING SOFTWARE MAN. I LOVE IT>>>>>>might I suggest 1 thing. MAKE A NPC CHAT SYSTEM WERE THE TEXT POPS UP IN A GRAPICAL BOX. LIKE ELYSIUM. OTHER THAN THAT AMAZING…. ;D

You can do that easily…

@YamYam
Nice hairstyle. :)

I would guess this is somewhat of a bug…

The icon picture switches to black after you switch in item list or reopen item list.

Spell icon picture works fine however the number of icons is way more then what's there.

(I'm guessing someone may already post this however I don't know.)

@cowin000:

> KEEP UP THIS AMAZING SOFTWARE MAN. I LOVE IT>>>>>>might I suggest 1 thing. MAKE A NPC CHAT SYSTEM WERE THE TEXT POPS UP IN A GRAPICAL BOX. LIKE ELYSIUM. OTHER THAN THAT AMAZING…. ;D

Dude, it took me five minutes to get that working.. Do it yourself. ;D

There are two items in your inventory when you create a character, just thought I should add that. First one is a 100 stack of the first item you make. Haven't tested what the second is yet but yeah. :P
(I have no clue how to edit such stuff, I just use EO for testing my tiles atm since it's the only Eclipse functioning for me for some reason.)
I really like the new features coming out. :) One thing I think could be added would be to be able to adjust the time between the frames of animated items. (Although if someone do want it they can do it themselves.)

Screw the rules, I have working quests. ;)
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/71833fa41ae773573226fd88610c3323.jpg)

> There are two items in your inventory when you create a character, just thought I should add that. First one is a 100 stack of the first item you make. Haven't tested what the second is yet but yeah. 
> (I have no clue how to edit such stuff, I just use EO for testing my tiles atm since it's the only Eclipse functioning for me for some reason.)

Server\Data\Classes.ini

@Lukin:

> There are two items in your inventory when you create a character, just thought I should add that. First one is a 100 stack of the first item you make.

It's class starter equipment. Edit classes.ini to change them.

Is directional blocking meant to work in this version?  :?

Also, I was talking to YamYam about adjusting the picScreen box, she (he?) seems to have enlarged it without the gfx or character name distorting.  S/he said it's just a matter of fiddling with the values of Max_MapX and Y.  Something about using **picScreen.width / 32** might work. I haven't given it a try just yet, gunna walk the dog in a second, but thought i'd throw it out there to see your opinions.

There was something else I was going to ask but forgotten lol.

Any bug fixes lists out there for 1.1.0?

Cheers.

Actually I found this to be more accurate..

(picScreen.width / 32) - 1
(picScreen.height / 32) - 1

Note that you'll need to do that manually, and then enter those values on the constants.. Using those calculations as constant values will just crash.

@Ne[o:

> x link=topic=57637.msg651920#msg651920 date=1277068094]
> I know this is a shit question :D
> But how can I change the GUI of the engine?? @.@

You have to source edit the client. :)

@Terriks:

> I found a problem!!  :azn:
> I made item (healing potion) for level 10\. I have lvl 2 and I can use it… WTF!?  XD
> EDIT:
> All level req is not working... o.O

Haven't tested that yet, but I think (from what I saw before from the previous version) I doesn't work.

@viciousdead:

> @Ne[o:
>
> > x link=topic=57637.msg651920#msg651920 date=1277068094]
> > I know this is a shit question :D
> > But how can I change the GUI of the engine?? @.@
>
> You have to source edit the client. :)
>
> Okay But How?? Just add the Picture in the Option Box??????
> @.@

@viciousdead:

> @Ne[o:
>
> > x link=topic=57637.msg651920#msg651920 date=1277068094]
> > I know this is a shit question :D
> > But how can I change the GUI of the engine?? @.@
>
> You have to source edit the client. :)
>
> @Terriks:
>
> > I found a problem!!  :azn:
> > I made item (healing potion) for level 10\. I have lvl 2 and I can use it… WTF!?  XD
> > EDIT:
> > All level req is not working... o.O
>
> Haven't tested that yet, but I think (from what I saw before from the previous version) I doesn't work.

But How?? @.@
I'm so lost.