Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Questions

shadowchris

you get condoms at drug stores, gas stations, corner stores, grocery stores ect. Just remember they are  less effective then the pill, and less effective then "pulling out".

Edit: also truck stop bathrooms….pretty much anywhere.

Edit2: sorry, should have answered the question. which i'll do rhetorically, Why wait?

@M.A.D.:

> what if where you live there are no condoms sellers that would sell to anyone under 18 without parents

That's like saying: "We don't offer prevention because you're underaged, so do it without if you have to."

Regards,
  Godlord.

@XxshadowchrisXx:

> Im extremely bored so I has a random question.I need help my Blowup Doll wants me to oral with her but i am not sure what to do because i don't know where to get a condom so should i get oral or should i wait  ;D.

Condom for Oral?

how do you bust in her face/mouth than?

also.. if shes going to blow you.. GO FOR IT!
Also.. eating girls out is delicious! so try that as well.

@IceCream:

> @XxshadowchrisXx:
>
> > Im extremely bored so I has a random question.I need help my Blowup Doll wants me to oral with her but i am not sure what to do because i don't know where to get a condom so should i get oral or should i wait  ;D.
>
> Condom for Oral?
>
> how do you bust in her face/mouth than?
>
> also.. if shes going to blow you.. GO FOR IT!
> Also.. eating girls out is delicious! so try that as well.

So I am not the only one who thinks: "Condoms for oral? Why would prevention be needed there?"

@uı|ɐpuǝʍƃ:

> Wow… if you do not know what to do then you are way to young!

Most likely, I wanted to ask his age, but forgot.

@uı|ɐpuǝʍƃ:

> Also a condom is FAR safer than pulling out!

Currently, I'd consider a condom the safest actually. At least if you buy a proper condom, one which is tick and stretchable so that it doesn't get torn.

Pulling out doesn't help, once you get inside, there's always a chance of getting a disease or getting her impregnated. The pill doesn't help since some women forget to take it on a daily base and it doesn't prevent you from getting a disease. As for intrauterine contraceptive devices, I wouldn't really consider them healthy neither are they actually comfortable. If she gets pregnant, there's always the morning-after pill, which she should obviously take the morning after the intercourse. I'd recommend you to ask a doctor, your teacher biology or someone who actually knows something about this, and not some ignorant idiot who thinks pulling out is the best method there is or that she is supposed to take the pill anyway, for more information.

Regards,
  Godlord.

omg, that's just plain stupid XD you know how many confusions that may cause XD
so if I say that I have a girlfriend, I'm saying that I don't XD
Anyway, Godlord? have you noticed that you're my hero and I'm doing anything to be like you?

@HappyBoy:

> omg, that's just plain stupid XD you know how many confusions that may cause XD
> so if I say that I have a Blowup Doll, I'm saying that I don't XD
> Anyway, Godlord? have you noticed that you're my hero and I'm doing anything to be like you?

Do not attempt, for it is impossible, unless you learn the ways of the Cherry Pie Master.

But you have to come over to the Belgian-Dutch border to be indoctrinated. Actually just leaving Fail-Europe's a great start.