Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day at the Movies

Techno 5.0

My friend had sent me a message asking me if i wanted to go see Clash of the Titans. He was going to pay for me so i was like sure. Living in the ghetto we went to St. Johns Theater which is like $3-4 for a movie. we went into the theater to pay for our tickets and they asked if we were 21\. we said no and asked why did you ask. They told us they serve alchohol after 4 pm. we needed an adult to get in. We were pissed. we came all this way to go see a cheap ass movie. But alas our story does not end here. The lady behind the cash register told us if we could find an adult to be our "Parent" while we buy the tickets then we could go watch the movie. We laughed and said wed be back. we went out and stood infront of the theater and asked people if they could be our parent for a little bit. Everyone said no until we found this one guy. This guy looked at us and was liek wtf. we laughed and said the lady in there said we could. he asked would he get in trouble. and we said no. and he was liek sure ill be your parent. we went into the theater again and brought our fake parent. we bought our tickets and went to go see the movie.

Movie review:

such a funny movie. just plain funny. so much corny shit made it really funny. especially because this girl follows the main character from birth and starts hitting on him when hes an adult lol. go see it when your high or something itll be way more funny.
There are some moments that are pretty badass but most of it is corny.

i give it a C+
could be more intense
could be less corny
it made me laugh

@uı|ɐpuǝʍƃ:

> My parents rented it when I was little… it scared the poop out of me!
>
> stop animation ftw!

I love those, the old Dune, all the dinosaur movies, Planet of the Apes, all the Gozillas and other random monster movies. Those were the times.

Shaders, what actualy made you tking that this crappy, supid and lame parody is related in any way to the rest of this thread. Yes - we derailed it, but at least we followed tracks of associations. This movie was like a bucket of shit eaten by "The Scary Movie", puked out, eaten by "The Scary Movie 2", puked out into a glass, drinked out by "The Scary Movie 3", and pissed straight into "Scary Movie 4"'s mought… ergo. Wasn't funny nor epic.

[The Thing](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#314ed284669cefb12ff7801084222b5a.jpg)
[The Thing](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#f10aed32ce5ce3f421ab83d4b39aa88e.jpg)

Not stop motion but still a great movie.

It looked good..

I hate that theater though.

My friend was complaining because of the  historical inaccuracy.
Therefore I don't really plan to see it, at least in theaters.

XD Kreator and Kusy

@Sir:

> Shaders, what actualy made you tking that this crappy, supid and lame parody is related in any way to the rest of this thread. Yes - we derailed it, but at least we followed tracks of associations. This movie was like a bucket of shit eaten by "The Scary Movie", puked out, eaten by "The Scary Movie 2", puked out into a glass, drinked out by "The Scary Movie 3", and pissed straight into "Scary Movie 4"'s mought… ergo. Wasn't funny nor epic.

This.

I'll have to agree. Epic Movie was awful. After the Scary Movie series, all those awful spin-offs appeared and they just sucked. Date Movie, Epic Movie, Superhero Movie, etc. weren't funny. =(

I haven't seen Clash of the Titans yet, but I haven't really heard good things about it. It's probably just another attempt to cash in on an old franchise by loading it down with CG.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59293.msg627572#msg627572 date=1271243820]
> [The Thing](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#314ed284669cefb12ff7801084222b5a.jpg)
> [The Thing](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#f10aed32ce5ce3f421ab83d4b39aa88e.jpg)
>
> Not stop motion but still a great movie.

I played the game before I saw the film.
The game was more scary.

• 13 years later...