Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tons of mods?

lollicat

@Jna:

> Well, less mods would mean disaster would unleash. A lot means that there is one on no matter what time it is. The more the better.

Plus, when one leaves for a while, it's not as big an issue as if it would be if we didn't have so many. Admittedly, I'd say only about 50% of us log in on a given day, yet the forum is usually pretty well managed.

@Ballie:

> @Jna:
>
> > Well, less mods would mean disaster would unleash. A lot means that there is one on no matter what time it is. The more the better.
>
> Plus, when one leaves for a while, it's not as big an issue as if it would be if we didn't have so many. Admittedly, I'd say only about 50% of us log in on a given day, yet the forum is usually pretty well managed.

That doesn't seem correct..
I can only think of a few mods/admin that are active

You, Ninja, Gwen, AR, HM, Robin, Niko, Kender, Kusy, soul, joe, Marsh

Now.. ones that actually moderate..

You, AR, Robin, Marsh

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I think the problem is picking the right mods, not just too many. I mean some Mods were chosen when they had only been here for 4 months!? I mean I know they are loyal for about a month following, but they tend to leave or fade away (Soul, Anna, Goddie.. Most of the mods I never see around here).

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> I think the problem is picking the right mods, not just too many. I mean some Mods were chosen when they had only been here for 4 months!? I mean I know they are loyal for about a month following, but they tend to leave or fade away (Soul, Anna, Goddie.. Most of the mods I never see around here).

Actually, I see Soul and Goddie all the time. Anna quit because of a thread I made.

@Lollicat:

> @נυиgℓєтσє:
>
> > I think the problem is picking the right mods, not just too many. I mean some Mods were chosen when they had only been here for 4 months!? I mean I know they are loyal for about a month following, but they tend to leave or fade away (Soul, Anna, Goddie.. Most of the mods I never see around here).
>
> Actually, I see Soul and Goddie all the time. Anna quit because of a thread I made.

Goddie left as well, Soul isn't that active

and marsh.. who the hell are  Atramentous, and Jrock.