Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cake Versus Pie

Marsh

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry cake lovers, but the Pie team just got another vote. Plus people do have birthday pies. I do. They're delicious. Also anyone can make a cake, it takes a real artisan baker to bake a delicious pie. And if someone already didn't add this, pies also come in pizza form. And how many of you can say that they don't like pizza? None! That's right. Pie wins again!

Well I'm Italian and I don't see what being Italian has to do with pizza. Plus the only people who don't like pizza are communists. You must be a communist then, you non-pizza-liker.

@Guacamole - I can, well I'll eat it, but pie is where it's at. Plus cakes can go bad if left out for only a few hours, it takes days to spoil a pie that sat out. And I know from experience too, so you can't try and pull that one on me.

@мсичġġєт Bieber - Alright, fair enough. We don't need anymore irrelevance to the topic.

See you guys are just proving that cake loses in a contest to pie, when it comes to taste. If you were talking about "fancy" decoration, then sure, I guess cake would win, but why would you care if it was shaped like a Rubiks cube or whatever, when it tastes awful?