Marsh

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gohan:

> @Marsh:
>
> > Cake has multiple layers of awesome. Pie has what? one?
>
> Cake needs multiple layers to be any good.

you have obviously not had any of Marsh's (Marsh correct me if this is wrong) Egg free chocolate cake. I had some once, single layer stuff. It is what you'd get if you mixed chocolate and lust, and baked it.

Cake is like Eclipse - it starts with a base, then you can make whatever changes you want - make a wedding cake, a birthday cake, a themed cake, etc.

Pie is like a lot of other MMO engines - you've only got a handful of things you can change, because if you want to do something vastly different, it's not pie any more.

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WHAT THE HELL? STOP BLOCKING ME WITH POSTS!!..

THE WAR BEGINS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSSYDiVmOdI&feature=related
YOU CAN DO IT CAKE!!.. o.o

THIS IS WHAT PIE DOES TO YOU!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU&feature=related
WHO WANTS CHOWDER? BLAAHAHHAHA

Pie….. Renzo.....

Its too easy!

Cake is far more yummy! We even have cakes that resemble volcanos. You don't get that with pie!
We can turn cake into any type of design. Pie is just flat and round. Cake is so prestigious it's used on two peoples biggest day. You don't hear of wedding pie.

@Marsh:

> What you pussies cant handle a little sugar?

sorry for being considerate of other people's conditions.

@Thorn:

> That crap was intense. But yeah, dragon cake. You can't pull that crap with pie.

all looks, no taste.

@Marsh:

> What you pussies cant handle a little sugar?

Nobody said we can't handle sugar. Notice I included a link. Didn't see it? Here it is again!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes !!!!!!!

My point is pie is for everybody, including diabetics. Cake doesn't have the privilege.

@Gohan:

> @Marsh:
>
> > What you pussies cant handle a little sugar?
>
> Nobody said we can't handle sugar. Notice I included a link. Didn't see it? Here it is again!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes !!!!!!!
>
> My point is pie is for everybody, including diabetics. Cake doesn't have the privilege.

i demand he be banned for a week, on the grounds that he doesn't know what he happens to be linking to
Pie and Cake are BOTH fine for diabetics(As one, i should fucking know!)

@Marsh:

> Man pie has sugar to dont kid yourself. Also for the fact that there are sugar free pies. They are sugar free cakes to, no one wants sugar free crap.

You are so wrapped up in your love of crap- err… cake, that you have no idea what you're saying.

1st, as I said sugar free cake = cardboard. Pie can taste good without sugar, pie is so awesome it doesn't need sugar's help in tasting good.

2nd, yes a lot of people want sugar free deserts. Maybe not where your from. But America has seen sugar's wrath. I need not say more.

@renzozuken2002:

> @Marsh:
>
> > Ever seen the show ace of cakes? or one of the other similar shows? I have never seen no damn ace of pies.
>
> you mean, do I watch crappy show? nah, can't say that I do.

R2D2 out of cake is crappy? :O blasphemy!

@Bobosk:

> I demand he be banned for a week, on the grounds that he doesn't know what he happens to be linking to
> Pie and Cake are BOTH fine for diabetics(As one, I should bloody know!)

Nobody wants friggen sugar free cake! It tastes like cardboard! Did I not already make that point?!

I demand you be banned for a week for not taking into consideration every point I made b4 making your idiotic post.