Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Justin Bieber Sucks!

Tdogthedog

Ok my opinion of course but eh its true… ok for all those that know this kid got famous off of youtube.. then producers made a contract with him and now he sings... but this kid has the girlyest voice ever and sounds like 13 -14 year old that hasn't even started hitting adult hood lol... so when I found this out I had to show you guys.. so retarted....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxSeCKwz-jw&feature=player_embedded

for those who want to here what he sounds like here you go… btw all his songs have to do with him and a chick and getting freaky or anything else and hes a little kid lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

edit: another girly sounding one
http://www.youtube.com/v/CHVhwcOg6y8

enjoy.. eh reply what you think of him.. eh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[Cake:

> TDog link=topic=60622.msg639955#msg639955 date=1274473976]
> this kid has the girlyest voice ever and sounds like 13 -14 year old that hasn't even started hitting adult hood lol…

I know 11 year olds with lower voices ;D

Personally, I don't have a problem with him. My favorite radio station plays "Baby" and "Eenie Meenie" by him and I think his voice is fine; just because he has a high voice doesn't mean anything. I'm 16 years old and I have an extremely high voice that I get from my dad and I sing just as high, if not higher than him and I'm a guy as well. I, personally, think he's pretty cute too. I think all the guys that don't like him are just jealous that he has millions of girls around the world in love with him. Do you? I don't think so.

He knows who Germans are, when he was _in Germany_ for that interview, the interviewer had an extreme accent and Bieber couldn't understand what he was saying.

As for walking into the glass door, things like that happens to people all of the time; though I'm not to say it's not funny. Their embarrassing moments just aren't publicized because they're not famous and don't have paparazzi all over them 24/7.

As for you believing that he is getting "freaky with girls," he is just making music videos for songs that mean something to him, and there is absolutely nothing inappropriate about what he does, unlike what many other videos depict. He likes girls, as do most other _16_ year old boys in the world and he sings about 'em. Just 'cause he has a high voice doesn't mean anything. And that's pretty obvious because many millions of people enjoy his music, and I can personally vouch for that.

Why make a topic about a singer you don't like? You're giving him attention and you obviously watched his videos. Why? Get over it.

/thread.

Oh you know him? How cool. I know you wouldn't be ignorant enough to judge someone and their personality without knowing them, so you _must_ know him. /end sarcasm

How exactly do you know he's a "douchebag," a rather inappropriate term to use on this or any forum? Please enlighten me.

@Sage:

> Oh you know him? How cool. I know you wouldn't be ignorant enough to judge someone and their personality without knowing them, so you _must_ know him. /end sarcasm
>
> How exactly do you know he's a "douchebag," a rather inappropriate term to use on this or any forum? Please enlighten me.

What are you inlove with him or something? Gtfo or hate!!!!@#!@#

Down with the  Beiber Poodle!

Okay Sage, you want a calm response? Here it is.
I dislike him immensely because he is, like so many young stars are, completely and utterly produced. He's completely built to have this 'wholesome' image, and it comes off as fake. His music is generic trash at best. I'm not at all jealous of the girls honestly, because if they're the type that go crazy over him I wouldn't be interested anyway.

Here's my forecast for him: He'll continue on his little bout of stardom for anywhere for another 5-10 years, and then at some point he will, like almost all others before him, fall into drugs and alcohol. The odds that he'll follow in the infamous footsteps of Lindsey Lohan (or however you spell her name) seem to be quite good.
So if you like him for some obscure reason, enjoy his cookie-cutter looks and unoriginal music while you can. He'll destroy himself eventually, and the rest of us can have some peace.

> What are you inlove with him or something? Gtfo or hate!!!!@#!@#

The OP asked for opinions. No, I am not in love with him, but I do like his music and do not understand why people are so against him.

> Okay Sage, you want a calm response?

Did I say anything about being calm? I don't think so but let's continue shattering your absurd counter-argument.

> I dislike him immensely because he is, like so many young stars are, completely and utterly produced.

He got a record deal on youtube **because** he can sing. Try taking a look at his channel. His songs are recorded in a studio, if that's what you mean, but so are everyone else's. I'm pretty sure that every mainstream or even off the track artist that you enjoy has their songs synced in a studio.

> He's completely built to have this 'wholesome' image, and it comes off as fake. His music is generic trash at best. I'm not at all jealous of the girls honestly, because if they're the type that go crazy over him I wouldn't be interested anyway.

I think he is pretty legit and not a bad guy; I don't think that's this image that is depicted by his managers, it's just who he is. Not jealous of the girls? Please. I'm gay, and I'm jealous of the girls. And not every fan is crazy. I'm not even _that_ big a fan. I simply think that saying someone should die or sucks and is stupid because of the music they produce is radicchio. I would back up the Beatles, Shania Twain, anybody on this one.

> Here's my forecast for him: He'll continue on his little bout of stardom for anywhere for another 5-10 years, and then at some point he will, like almost all others before him, fall into drugs and alcohol.

Are you giving us the weather or something? Who cares about your forecast, what has this got to do with real life or anything we're talking about?

> The odds that he'll follow in the infamous footsteps of Lindsey Lohan (or however you spell her name) seem to be quite good.
> So if you like him for some obscure reason, enjoy his cookie-cutter looks and unoriginal music while you can. He'll destroy himself eventually, and the rest of us can have some peace.

The odds of him becoming a druggie are quite good? Can you show me the extensive research used to back this claim up? If I like him for some obscure reason? You were the one talking about how everyone is entitled to their opinion in the chat box. You make it seem like my reasons aren't valid. He'll destroy himself and you can have peace. Is there a war going on between Bieber fans and you? Certainty we're debating, but this is not a time of unprecedented violence or behavior.

EDIT: I don't know where else I would put this so… Xelander, I love your sig. I remember when that convo took place.

@Sage:

> He knows who Germans are, when he was _in Germany_ for that interview, the interviewer had an extreme accent and Bieber couldn't understand what he was saying.

Accually, If you accually watched and listened to that video, he SHOWED him the question on the card and he said "German? Sorry, we don't say that word in America." He accually showed him the card, not just spoke what was writen on it.

Who fkin cares about justin bieber - that's my question.
And even making a topic about him pisses me off. Why don't just let everyone think what he wants to. I hate justin bieber aswell but i'm not walking around, saying to everyone that i hate him.

-seal

@[Cake:

> TDog link=topic=60622.msg640168#msg640168 date=1274530410]
> @Melley:
>
> > Drugs won't end his career..
> >
> > Puberty will.
>
> true that I'm waiting for him to do a live show and his voice starts cracking and changing  XD

He uses Voice Changer anyway, so it won't even matter.

Sage is really getting into this, eh?

Anyway, I don't hate HIM specifically. I, like most of us, hate what he stands for: the destruction and corruption of modern music industry. All he did was get found (which I commend him on doing) and then just let his producers write music that they think little girls like. Now, give him a few years and who knows, maybe he'll start acting like an artist and start singing in a genre that is shit.

- Adulese