Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So wrong

DrNova

@katzuki:

> Omfg…With all the crap into cigarets, why is it even legal? Who else asks themselves that question? (no offence to smokers, I know it's hard to quit and all that, I used to smoke so yeah, I know. )

Because there is a lot of money to be made!

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> @katzuki:
>
> > Omfg…With all the crap into cigarets, why is it even legal? Who else asks themselves that question? (no offence to smokers, I know it's hard to quit and all that, I used to smoke so yeah, I know. )
>
> Because there is a lot of money to be made!

F*** MONEY! Health should be more important really :/

@katzuki:

> Omfg…With all the crap into cigarets, why is it even legal? Who else asks themselves that question? (no offence to smokers, I know it's hard to quit and all that, I used to smoke so yeah, I know. )

Um, two year olds smoking isn't legal. And see how well that works out! (Protip: the solution to bad things in life isn't to make them outlawed, it's to do something about the reason the need for the bad things to exist, and solving them if at all possible.)

That is unbelievable..  It seems like hes been doing it for a while…  I should know I've been smoking for 3
yrs..  His lungs won't be harmed really because he's not inhaling right..  It just goes into his mouth and he blows it back out..  Watch closely and you can tell the smoke coming out is thick and it shouldnt be anyway its still absolutely horrible that a parent would even let their child to attempt that

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=60821.msg642547#msg642547 date=1275167248]
> @Kinjiru:
>
> > Whats next? he gonna break out a keg?
>
> Unseen footage says he did! He also rolled some pot and smoked it, while injecting heroin and getting a blowjob!

Like Robin said, he sure can party